Professional Fucktard
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Starring Louis CK on FX?

Are those just reruns of his hbo show?

Are those just reruns of his hbo show?

new show but a bunch of the same material, even though it was expected, FX's production value looks pretty pathetic compared to what HBO was able to produce

if anyone's curious you watch louie episodes online for free without having to fill out some dumb survey

i think this show is awesome but i haven't seen the hbo show yet, is that Lucky Louie?

if anyone's curious you watch louie episodes online for free without having to fill out some dumb survey

i think this show is awesome but i haven't seen the hbo show yet, is that Lucky Louie?

something seems weird about this post. cant quite put my finger on it though.

panx welcome to gamelive

panx give me a winner

this could be the best spammer ever

i think smarmy is in on it too... too good of a set up

negative on the Swarmy ghost. I was just watching the new show and realized how poorly it stood up to his HBO show. Freaking show won an emmy and they canceled it. d-bags.

Panx, fuck off and welcome.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone; and just to clarify i am not a spam bot, 100% flesh and bones here

noone's answers my question yet, is louis c.k's hbo show called "Lucky Louie"?

I loved Lucky Louie, he was a complete disaster, and his wife had a certain slutty appeal that I loved.

Louie is pretty good. I always download it (without commercials) and the way the show is set up it seems like it's over as soon as it gets going. But it's pretty funny. I remember Lucky Louie, but I never got around to watching it. I'll have to see if I can find it. I love the wife from Lucky Louie, Pamela Adlon, she's always great. She was just in an episode of Louie last week (haven't seen this week's yet). And I just realized she's the voice for Bobby Hill :cono:

negative on the Swarmy ghost. I was just watching the new show and realized how poorly it stood up to his HBO show. Freaking show won an emmy and they canceled it. d-bags.

Panx, fuck off and welcome.

Probably because FX is letting (or forcing) Louis to be the sole writer, director, and editor. Apparently, Louis chose FX since they would give him full control of everything but at the expense of a really small budget.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louie_(TV_series)#Production

louie's wife from lucky louie is in the 4th episode