Any morning people here?

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 3,722 Views
i drink a lot of coffee

Best thing you can do is eat breakfast. It really does help not feeling sluggish all day.

Just the thought of other people having to go to work makes me tired.

we wake up at 5 am on work days (thur, fri, sun, mon) and 6 am on saturdays (EPL).

Thnx for the tips guys. For those that mentioned sleep more...ive been so tired i usually crash around 8:30-9 pm. Been getting my 9 hours. At pepsi i slept 5 hours and was nvr sluggish. Im gonna try the energy drinks n 5 hr energy.

Monkeyfocker not everyone is as blessed as you. Sleep in for me tomorrow.

go to sleep early

get up do exercise

be a good citizen

The man is right. I know because it works for me, but I am pawn in the big ladder of fuck the bottom guy.

Thnx for the tips guys. For those that mentioned sleep more...ive been so tired i usually crash around 8:30-9 pm. Been getting my 9 hours. At pepsi i slept 5 hours and was nvr sluggish. Im gonna try the energy drinks n 5 hr energy.

Monkeyfocker not everyone is as blessed as you. Sleep in for me tomorrow.

I prefer the 5 hour energy, no crash or jitters.

clear the pipe to clear the mind

sage words from vagabond

if your getting enough sleep and still feeling sluggish maybe to do with your diet? maybe you need to do a detox?
I have become a morning person, but not by choice, I have always been a night owl since I was little.
I keep thinking I will get up early to work out, only I never really do....

It's a habit, Cami. Once you do it for a few weeks, you'll get in the mindset.

this summer I was waking up around 530 to 600 am every morning without alarm even when I didn't need to.

this fall as the mornings got darker I can easily sleep in till 730 to 8 or beyond if i can

I have been gradually becoming a morning person since I quit smoking. Or perhaps it's just a coincidence.

I now get up at approximately 10:30AM.

It had previously been around noon.

I have been gradually becoming a morning person since I quit smoking. Or perhaps it's just a coincidence.

lol

:bashing:

It's a habit, Cami. Once you do it for a few weeks, you'll get in the mindset.

Yeah I just need to get the motivation to start in the first place, lol. Plus waking Steves early makes him grumpy....and I cannot wake with out an alarm....

It had previously been around noon.

nice job mf - congrats

It had been over 3 years and I still hate waking up in morning so I just quit the day job and got a night job. Problem solved. Life is great again. Office work is for old people.

Graveyard shifts are for pawns.

I can tell by your avatar you don't like getting up early.