• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 3,389 Views

RobbieP

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'm not in the know here so I'm sure i missed a lot of stuff. What is the fascination w/ this guy? Is he a pathological liar, a trainwreck
all the time, a thief? I see all these posts about him. Is it just good spirited razzing or really hatred?

Throw me a bone.

wannabe tout scammer with no conscience

You should form your own opinion. Some people around here might be a bit biased.

You should form your own opinion. Some people around here might be a bit biased.

He seems to be an interesting case study.

I might be the only one here who doesn't give a shit

RIP Rick Moranis

I might be the only one here who doesn't give a shit

RIP Rick Moranis

:redx:

No pal, we are brothers in the not caring dept.

Lol. I once got an infraction for bumping that.

There are no infractions at gamelive. Only bans.

You can say shit, cunt, and nigger without repercussion.

We say cunt quite a bit around here, especially badnina.

PS: I'm not saying Nina is a cunt, I'm saying she uses the word alot for a southern broad.

Ok, I thought about this for a second. Being that I haven't been in the mix or observant, it would seem that he is the talk of the town. But
in reality, he isn't. Just a few bumped threads or current threads by people or persons give the illusion that it bigger than it really is.

Dam, I'm good. I should have been a pet detective.

:redx:

No pal, we are brothers in the not caring dept.

There are no infractions at gamelive. Only bans.

You can say shit, cunt, and nigger without repercussion.

We say cunt quite a bit around here, especially badnina.

PS: I'm not saying Nina is a cunt, I'm saying she uses the word alot for a southern broad.

Plom, what would warrant a ban? I'm glad it is open here. For example if I asked the resident GL medical
expert, Mase, to look at the photo of my hemmeroids would this be accepted?

images

Plom, what would warrant a ban?

Spamming.

And being unbearably annoying.

It's mostly a free for all at this place. Especially compared to across the street.

wannabe tout scammer with no conscience

Hey. look it's Blitty just itching to be a dickhead yet again.

Rob, I have a blog in which I make picks. I do not know how I have scammed anyone doing what I do, but since Blitty knows so much let's hear his new made up story on how I do that.

I have a conscience as well. I know not to write to people on Facebook and extol the virtues of rough hand jobs from a girl he never touched.

Rob, I am not all that interesting. The crap on here is mostly fun to read.

Hey Plommer, my favorite hairy cunt! How in the world are ya?

Spamming.

And being unbearably annoying.

It's mostly a free for all at this place. Especially compared to across the street.

It's annoyingly stupid, you dumb hoser.

I'm not in the know here so I'm sure i missed a lot of stuff. What is the fascination w/ this guy? Is he a pathological liar, a trainwreck
all the time, a thief? I see all these posts about him. Is it just good spirited razzing or really hatred?

Throw me a bone.

He is very addictive.

Throw me a bone.

I know him from off the board, I was referring to a friendship like that, I dont know what the board sees in him, maybe the same or similar thing.

Last edited:
Casper is a harmless gambling forum addict as many of us are.

If he's not your cup of tea, just ignore him and he won't bother you

Apparently he has been Puppet-master over another poster for the last few days, thus his history has been re-hashed and our board has been once again flooded with Casper threads, mostly by those that don't like seeing casper threads ironically

thing I remember about Casper from his "start" at SBR, was that his first big splash thread, was a post or top ten list making fun of himself for having a small penis.

that is not the typical way to make your mark at SBR, you gotta give the guy credit for at least be forthright about his penis size for the get-go, and being unafraid to buck the trend of being a "big-timer" over there....

Casper is a harmless gambling forum addict as many of us are.

If he's not your cup of tea, just ignore him and he won't bother you

Apparently he has been Puppet-master over another poster for the last few days, thus his history has been re-hashed and our board has been once again flooded with Casper threads, mostly by those that don't like seeing casper threads ironically

thing I remember about Casper from his "start" at SBR, was that his first big splash thread, was a post or top ten list making fun of himself for having a small penis.

that is not the typical way to make your mark at SBR, you gotta give the guy credit for at least be forthright about his penis size for the get-go, and being unafraid to buck the trend of being a "big-timer" over there....

Yeah, it was about me not satisfying my girlfriend and I was looking for new positions to use with a small penis. Those were the innocent times.