Anatomy Of A GameLive lifecycle Through GL Eyes

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 1,337 Views
Fool me once shame on you

Blitty how far are you from Mulberry Street?

Blitty doesn't weigh enough for me. I just want to make sure my family is out of harm's way.

Mulberry is a 12 minute walk from me.

Damn Muddy eat a hamburger

Wut? Hamburgers are a staple of my diet. Dinner on Friday was 2 hamburgers. My freezer has probably a dozen hamburgers ready to go at a moment's notice. I am the hamburger king.

Muddy eat a hamburger? You might as well tell Colonel Sanders to look into this newfangled phenomenon called fried chicken.

Mulberry is a 12 minute walk from me.
Seriously? I don't know how long that street is or whatever..address in low 3 digits... I guess it's in "Little Italy?" She's probably about your age...hell you may have passed her on the street sometime if that is near you. Small world.

When I think of Mudcat, I think of hamburgers. I always have. Weird.

It's several blocks long. I'm in that area a few times a week for the gym.

Wut? Hamburgers are a staple of my diet. Dinner on Friday was 2 hamburgers. My freezer has probably a dozen hamburgers ready to go at a moment's notice. I am the hamburger king.

Muddy eat a hamburger? You might as well tell Colonel Sanders to look into this newfangled phenomenon called fried chicken.

:lmao:

Can we get a nipple length and diameter on the women of gamelive?

Go

I subtracted 200 pounds.

If you two ever have non e-sex you had better be on top.

Because I like you Blitty, this is what I'll do. If it happens, I'll text you, then you can start a GL thread to announce it.

In the true spirit of the thread

Came to GL in 2010 as a sometime break from SP
After the SP downfall became a regular
Was welcomed/liked by most..
Was disdained/hated by a few
I think I have found a happy place for the most part.
The end.

That is not the end, we need numbers IAG, what are your stats?

IAG
In the true spirit of the thread

Came to GL in 2010 as a sometime break from SP
After the SP downfall became a regular
Was welcomed/liked by most..
Was disdained/hated by a few
I think I have found a happy place for the most part.
The end.

I think I'm just getting stupider, but what IS the true spirit of the thread?

the spirit is when Cali farts people listen

I believe Blitty is taller than 5'-2" and heavier than 106 lbs unless he shrunk since I met him.

I think it's kind of like an autobiography of one's time on gamelive...a play on your cycle of a relationship thru GL eyes... at least that's what I got from it.