Americans on Idle Picken Contest Week 10

• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 5,722 Views
Hey thanks, well tonight the last 6 contestants do battle, and I expect some heart break in the near future to come to some worthy contestants. The competition starts tonight at 8:00 pm EST as usual, and the elimination starts Wednesday 9:00 pm EST also as usual. Again all you have to do is tell me who is getting the boot, and if you would like, or you have an open slot for a longevity pick,(I'm looking at you Bananas), you can change or make that choice as well.

At this time Skyflake and Sportsgirl33 have the best chances to battle it out for the prize, but should Crystal Bowersox stumble and fall out of the competition, the contest would open up and people who don't have her as a choice will find themselves in the thick of the race again.

Again, good luck to everyone!

yeah looks like I don't have a chance but I'll keep going and maybe finish top 5.

kelly to get boot

I think next week, I will go over what has to happen for each contestant to win. I hope the permutations aren't too extensive, but I may have to wait until there are just 4 contestants left to do this as the Wonder Bread has requested.

I'm too afraid to go crazy and pick Slobodan Milosevic, so I'll go Aaron Kelly.

wtf am i supposed to do when everyone takes my pick? :(

wtf am i supposed to do when everyone takes my pick? :(

You're supposed to be happy because we all lost.

Rage, I have to make a new winner pick since Siobhan went bye-bye. I pick Casey.

Sibo hitting the road will open things up for some other contestants that were on the brink of being also rans. I'll try to have the standings out before Friday.

So I failed in my attempt to get the scores up before today. Anyway, here is how the scoring went for this week.

Scoring_Chart_Week_10.jpg

Nobody actually picked the contestant going home although some of you thought about it.

Pareto_Chart_of_Everything_Week_10.jpg

As I look at the scoring bar chart, I can tell that it seems that as soon as you get into the lead you are marked for a fall. Right now sportsgirl33 is in the top position due to Sibo getting the boot, but if recent history continues, you can expect another surprise in the standings.

Scoring_Bar_Chart_Week_10.jpg

Nobody actually picked the contestant going home although some of you thought about it.

Pareto_Chart_of_Everything_Week_10.jpg

it shows bananas and immortality getting 600 for elimination choice, with no pick

I have a solid chance at second

it shows bananas and immortality getting 600 for elimination choice, with no pick

I have a solid chance at second

Hey thanks for pointing that out, that ain't right. I will fix for the next scoring update, and there must be a bug in the program for this week.