• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 5,349 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
OK the Idol is on tonight at 8:00 PM EST and tomorrow at 9:00 PM EST for all of yous informations. You know what to do, pick the one going home, and if you want to use your judges challenge let me know about that as well. furthermore if you would like to change the people you have selected to make it to the end, make that known as well. As always good luck to everyone.

lol...dropping didi benami going all the way to michael lynche.

I had paige right last week :(

I had paige right last week :(

OK, I'll give you Paige, but this week the shit is posted. Your score will reflect the changes when I post them this week.

thank you. will make sure to get it all right in the future. sorry about the trouble

DiDi to go home

Drop Andrew from final 2 pick and add Crystal Bowersox

Are you all feeling OK, Its not even 8 yet and all the picks are in. Oh I know, someone will come in and change their selection reight before the contest start.

Rager, this contest is serious business. We are not messing around, Rager.

ouch, looks like I blew it this time. The popular pick was right and I was wrong.

ouch, looks like I blew it this time. The popular pick was right and I was wrong.

Yeah I blew it too. I thought Didi was way too easy of a pick. I mean how many times was Lacey Brown supposed to go home? How many times should Tim Urban have gone home by now? The obvious person to go home usually doesn't. :banghead:

Urban and Paige should definitely have gone home earlier than they did, IMO.

Heck, that's premature, as Urban still hasn't been booted.

The voters have their priorities all wrong.

What are the standings on this shindig, Graph Guy!??

I'm confused. Enigma gets credit for posting Paige last week after the results show was already airing? :clueless:

Maybe I messed that up.

Yeah, I have no excuse for not posting the scores yet. Hell I'm not even working now, but anyway a little late this week.
And yes I am giving Egnima credit for Paige from last week. Call it a gift for He/She/Whatever calling me out for m=not posting when the shows start. Don't worry these things even out over time.

Scoring_Table.jpg

Last edited: