American Idol Season 9 **Top 24 SPOILERS**

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 4,752 Views
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
180 American Idol hopefuls headed to Hollywood in hopes of becoming one of the final 24 who will move on to the live elimination rounds, beginning Tuesday, Feb. 23rd. If you would like to see some of the prospective contestants battle it out, tune-in to FOX Tuesday, Feb 9th.

I have received inside information regarding the 24 finalists chosen in Hollywood.

Top24.png

Ashley Rodriguez FTW!! I wonder if she can sing???

Looks like we have some interesting characters this season.

Justin Guarini II
Nick Cannon
Chick from Bumfuck back hills territory
LL Cool J
and a Jonas Brothers guy

Bread...I would take you more for a Michelle Delamor kind of guy.

I think I'm the only person on the planet that hates AI.

I'd do Ashley Rodriguez in the butt though. Maybe even Michael Lynche if I was in a bind.

No you aren't. Many do. But you can make some serious cash. You should try it this year, Monkey.

Crap. Several of the ones I liked from the auditions aren't on there.

Who knows if this information is even accurate.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...-24-member-already-disqualified-spoilers.html

"Word is leaking that one of the already-leaked Top 24 "American Idol" contestants has been removed for violating the confidentiality clause. Spoilers after the jump.

According to Joe's Place Blog, which seems to have quite the pulse on "Idol" spoilers, previously-reported Top 24 member Michael Lynche has been removed from the Top 24 because his father confirmed to a Tampa Bay paper that his son made the Top 24, which is a big no-no in "Idol" land.

Supposedly Lynche has been replaced by Antwan Michael, another Top 50 contestant who was cut during the Chair of Doom round.

Intrigue! And why couldn't Michael's dad keep his mouth shut? Our dad would be in TROUBLE if he did that to us."

Poor kid.

Correct Dave...it was pretty big news here on local radio shows.

Hey thanks dad! asshole!

I heard on the radio that the mother of the kid beat the father up or something like that because he messed up so badly.

Nina, you don't remember ANY of those people?????