• Start date
  • Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 12,754 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
No body went home last week, so that means they will be getting rid of two contestants this week. Now before you blurt out Tim Urban and Andrew Garcia, I would like to let you know what is so special about this week. For some of you there is a possible 3900 points that could be gained this week: 2 eliminees (900) each, 2 longevity (800) each, and participation (500). so beofre you choose, I suggest taking a moment and ponder the consequences of your selection. This week will probably offer the most points available for the entire contest.

So I need 2 contestants to get the boot, andd if you feel like it, you can make a change to your longevity selections, just keep in mind the scoring that will follow that choice.

Good luck to everyone.

I failed to mention earlier that this week's show times are Tuesday 8:00-9:28 EST, and Wednesday 9:00 - 10:00 EST. The first seems rather odd, but that is what the directv has it listed as.

lol Enigma.

Andrew Garcia & Aaron Kelly

I'll change and go with the same as Bread.

Garcia and Kelly.

Why have they still not given Ellen Degenerate the boot? Vote her off this week along with the contestants.

I just had to quickly watch the show in like 10 minutes. I didn't even get a chance to listen to the judges. There were 3 performances that i literally started fast forwarding during them.

Mike, Aaron, & Andrew.

I think Mike will get a lot of sympathy votes over last week so he will be safe so leaves me with two choices.

My choices to go are Aaron and Andrew.

immortality with the buzzer beater

Damn....Hoff making up some serious ground. What a dick!

Well finally, I have gotten off my lazy ass. just about everything automatically updates, except for the red color on the Pareto chart, I haven't figured out how to automate that yet. So I guess the only hassle for me is to load this stuff on photo wherever, and that task still seems to take me a entire week to do.

It looks like last week was an evenful one. Robyn has been pushed of the top of the heap, and has had the misfortune of having her longevity contestant leave, which will have a lasting effect. There is now a tie between Sportgirl33 and Hybrid, with the tie-breaker if this was the last week, going to Hybrid for having guessed more contestants to go home than sporto. Skyflake is right behind them with only 100 points to make up, and the rest are still hanging in there. There are still 7 contestants left, so allot can happen, and probably will over the next 6 weeks.

Scoring_Chart_Week_8.jpg