AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
hmmm.....I am starting to wonder.

:clueless:

What did I miss?

Ah, could be. My dad's side of the family is a pretty big mystery. And they're pretty crazy, so, there's that.

Welcome to the family, AMBy.

littlebrotherX

I hope you are.

One less person to compete with for Mr X's affections. Unless you have roots that go back to W. Virginia? :clueless:

MrX
Ah, could be. My dad's side of the family is a pretty big mystery. And they're pretty crazy, so, there's that.

Welcome to the family, AMBy.

Weird you say that because my dad's side of the family is a pretty big mystery as well. He was an orphan....

Weird you say that because my dad's side of the family is a pretty big mystery as well. He was an orphan....

Is his last name from his biological parents, or did he take the name of adoptive/foster parents?

My dad's side always was a mystery, but a few years ago someone in the family did a genealogy study. I'll be at my parents in Green Bay next week. I'll take a look through it and see what's there.

Gamelive is so full of crazy coincidences, I fully expect to see a picture of baby AMBy in a Jesus beard drinking a beer when I check the genealogy book.

damn

shari91 then this

MrX
Gamelive is so full of crazy coincidences, I fully expect to see a picture of baby AMBy in a Jesus beard drinking a beer when I check the genealogy book.

Tell me about it. I just found out that poster Robyn is my wife, like, 2 months ago! :guitar:

Tell me about it. I just found out that poster Robyn is my wife, like, 2 months ago! :guitar:

Nice, Bread.

Oh the famous genealogy study. *wince*

We got to see it when we were in Green Bay a few visits ago. Since most of the extended family is out of touch with us and has a sketchy concept of what we're about, our entry was something like "Mr. and Mrs. X live in a trailer outside of Las Vegas".

At the time, we were betting baseball traveling around the country in the RV we bought and remodeled after we sold our Vegas house. I was equally mortified and amused.