All Sports Play Thread : 2011

I don't give a fuck. If you no life SOB's wanna play games so be it. Entertain yourselves .................. I'm posting pics the way I can with my invalid files.

Attachments

• S6001843.jpg
    S6001843.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 96
nice jerky

stop judging the sock fashions on old men you SOB'S

guy has some sexy forearm action going on, you can't deny that. I'd kill for a grip like that.

good like BTJ. I think your hips might be opening up a bit before they should. you look like ty cobb there in that pic.

but hell. at least your head is down and eyes on the ball. I can't even do that.... what do I know I shoot 107 for 18 and you do much better

It's a very strong grip to promote closing at impact and preventing cutting across the ball which would result in a slice.

I mean I don't know anything about golf

but I wouldn't mind seeing how that grip played out on a stiff, curved, 105 degree gamelive type of cock.......

as long as he doesn't have too many callouses

It's not a sock Archie ........ It's a shin sleeve I wear, because I get shin splints.

More guys now a days play with an open and wide stance for more power.

It's not a sock Archie ........ It's a shin sleeve I wear, because I get shin splints.

you need to get in touch with fiver.

shin splints are a bitch

BTJ sup homie.

Yeah, my shins are actually sore today. I think I can only go on runs once every other day. A nigga needs to land a job so he can get a gym membership.

I WAS using the gym in my old condo that my ex was still living at, but she moved last week. I have gone a full week without a proper workout and I don't like it.

Hey BTJ, welcome to Gamelive. Another Miamian in the house. Keep all these hooligans in line.

BTJ sup homie.

Yeah, my shins are actually sore today. I think I can only go on runs once every other day. A nigga needs to land a job so he can get a gym membership.

I WAS using the gym in my old condo that my ex was still living at, but she moved last week. I have gone a full week without a proper workout and I don't like it.

Qatar?

Update : 5-6 -1.54u

12. Bulls -2.5 -110
13. Heat/Bulls Over 181.5 -110