• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 2,369 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Is there something else you did in the last 3 to 15 years that we haven't talked about at great length yet?

It's kind of a slow day with the holiday coming up and everything.

:3stooges:

*Pre-one starred

Well at lot has gone on, but we can talk about how I met CasperMuse when I went on Montell Williams.

I was a senior in high school and I had been in Gamblers Anonymous for over 2 years. I had been on other television shows up to that time, so going on Montell was not that daunting. Montell used to tape 2 or 3 shows a day and on that day he was taping another show about Incest. Well CasperMuse was sitting in the green room because her friend was on that episode. As I taped my show, she watched me from the green room. I remember getting my jacket from the green room after the taping and I made a comment about what she was wearing. She giggled I recall. I left the room and she ran out to me and gave me her number. After that day, my life changed forever. That is a true story.

:10:

Well at lot has gone on, but we can talk about how I met CasperMuse when I went on Montell Williams.

I was a senior in high school and I had been in Gamblers Anonymous for over 2 years. I had been on other television shows up to that time, so going on Montell was not that daunting. Montell used to tape 2 or 3 shows a day and on that day he was taping another show about Incest. Well CasperMuse was sitting in the green room because her friend was on that episode. As I taped my show, she watched me from the green room. I remember getting my jacket from the green room after the taping and I made a comment about what she was waiting. She giggled I recall. I left the room and she ran out to me and gave me her number. After that day, my life changed forever. That is a true story.

They invited my girl to sit in green room to watch shows because they wanted to find some sort of show to do with her but they never did, she has an IQ of 140, too weird and bright for most talk shows at that time and was incested (so hot that you say that and not molested Casper, nice) a couple of the shows were on that topics and then there was the G.A. show with Casper. Oh, he asked if I was there for models addicted to aerobics. Yes, this was years ago lol He looked much older and the producer of the show seemed really smitten by him. Dont you think she was?

Boy, Foken Oksana really failed us by not getting the clips to any of these shows like she said she would.....

Boy, Foken Oksana really failed us by not getting the clips to any of these shows like she said she would.....

As Oksana can tell you, the Montell Williams archives had a fire about 10 years ago. Destroyed a lot of the old shows. I don't even have a copy of it.

They invited my girl to sit in green room to watch shows because they wanted to find some sort of show to do with her but they never did, she has an IQ of 140, too weird and bright for most talk shows at that time and was incested (so hot that you say that and not molested Casper, nice) a couple of the shows were on that topics and then there was the G.A. show with Casper. Oh, he asked if I was there for models addicted to aerobics. Yes, this was years ago lol He looked much older and the producer of the show seemed really smitten by him. Dont you think she was?

I was pretty tied up in getting back to the limo and calling friends from school to tell them about the show. I was feeling a bit cocky.

and yet you use that to tout your tout business?

have you ever had a winning year? month?

and yet you use that to tout your tout business?

have you ever had a winning year? month?

No Durito, I do not use that to advertise The Sports Illuminati.

Since we have started every month has been a winning one.

I was pretty tied up in getting back to the limo and calling friends from school to tell them about the show. I was feeling a bit cocky.

With good reason.

I was pretty tied up in getting back to the limo and calling friends from school to tell them about the show. I as feeling a bit cocky.

Have you tried to get a hold of G.A. people to see if any of them recorded it ? This would be so classic. I am sure you tried......

When my gf and I were in the green room the couple we recall sitting in there, were two cousins, man and woman around same age, that were a couple and they really had soul mate energy. So it wasnt like a gross father son show happening.

I feel like Wally and Nina give off "Soul-Mate" energy that even permeates itself through the web and gamelive......

Have you tried to get a hold of G.A. people to see if any of them recorded it ? This would be so classic. I am sure you tried......

When my gf and I were in the green room the couple we recall sitting in there, were two cousins, man and woman around same age, that were a couple and they really had soul mate energy. So it wasnt like a gross father son show happening.

I did try. The NJ heads of GA did not have it on file. I tried I think about 5 years ago to get it.

Caspermuse, give us a good incest story. One time.

Make it sexy.

I feel like Wally and Nina give off "Soul-Mate" energy that even permeates itself through the web and gamelive......

I feel it too

wal really messed up with the florida v. alabama game