Al Davis Loses Patience With JaMarcus Russell

Jean Ratelle and Jean Beliveau, a couple of hotties. And let's not forget Gay LaFleur! :puke:

Where you from Monkey?

Puckster I bet you are a big Flix-Gabriel Marchand fan.

:popcorn:

Never heard of the old fucker. HE was a Liberal so he must have been pro canadian.

:lmao: Pucky

Seriously though, how many business majors do we really need? Leisure expertise sounds like a step up.:dance:

Puck, its the way it is with these athletes..
90% of the so called 5 star athletes coming out of high school sign on with a college with no interest in graduating from college.
probally another 10% just major in PE or something similar.

It all falls back on how they were raised and their culture.
its all about the benjamins

Mike,
I actually just remembered that last month, I heard a former college football player (who I believe plays in the CFL) interview on one of the many local radio station here in NS and he honestly sounded slow. He sounded as though he was borderline illiterate. He mentioned he played college ball, graduated and I was dumbfounded that this dude had a college degree.

What was sad and embarrasing for the dude was that he tried to sound articulate (Mike Tyson syndrome) and was basically making up words. I actually felt sorry for the fella.

:lmao: Pucky

Seriously though, how many business majors do we really need? Leisure expertise sounds like a step up.:dance:

The world needs more smart and tech savvy business people Reno.