• Views 1,617 Views
Stable Diffusion, the next big thing, got a stable release

unlike DALL-E this one got a general release available to anyone

the genie can't be put back

d5FLASM.png

A7lmMo1.jpg

Stable Diffusion Animation

prompt_start
tall rectangular black monolith, monkeys in the desert looking at a large tall monolith, a detailed matte painting by Wes Anderson, behance, light and space, reimagined by industrial light and magic, matte painting, criterion collection

prompt_end
tall rectangular black monolith, a white room in the future with a bed, victorian details and a tall black monolith, a detailed matte painting by Wes Anderson, behance, light and space, reimagined by industrial light and magic, matte painting, criterion collection

Google's entry into the diffusion game, Imagen Diffusion

3D videos from text prompts

i1S5s8t.png

This AI-generated "photo" of ancient Greek philosopher Heraclitus pulls from what the AI model knows about photos of old men and depictions of ancient Greek culture that were found in its training data set.

China has banned AI generated media.

:handshake:

ChatGPT is wild. Anyone could start a YouTube channel about anything with no prior knowledge of that thing.

Prompt: youtube script on 10 incredible facts about the war of 1812
Hello and welcome to today's video, where we'll be exploring 10 incredible facts about the War of 1812. This conflict, fought between the United States and the British Empire, has often been overshadowed by other wars in history, but it had a significant impact on the shaping of the United States.

1. The War of 1812 was primarily fought over trade issues and impressment, or the forced conscription of American sailors into the British navy.
  2. It was the first time the United States declared war on another country, and it marked the beginning of the United States' rise as a global power.
  3. The war saw some of the most famous battles in American history, including the Battle of New Orleans, which was famously won by General Andrew Jackson.
  4. The war also saw the burning of the White House by British forces, an event that has gone down in history as the "White House Burning."
  5. The war ended with the signing of the Treaty of Ghent in December 1814, although the final battle of the war, the Battle of New Orleans, wasn't fought until January 1815.
  6. Despite the signing of the treaty, the war continued on for several months, with both sides believing they had won the conflict.
  7. The War of 1812 had a significant impact on Native American tribes, with many tribes allied with the British in an effort to push the Americans back.
  8. The war also saw the rise of several prominent figures in American history, including Oliver Hazard Perry, who led the American naval victory at the Battle of Lake Erie, and Francis Scott Key, who wrote the famous poem "The Star-Spangled Banner" during the war.
  9. The War of 1812 was also the first time that the United States used a national anthem, with "The Star-Spangled Banner" being officially recognized as the national anthem in 1931.
  10. The War of 1812 had a lasting impact on the United States and its relationship with the British Empire, and it's a significant moment in American history that is often overlooked.
So there you have it – 10 incredible facts about the War of 1812. If you want to learn more about this fascinating period in American history, be sure to check out some of the resources available online. Thanks for watching!

Prompt: youtube script 5 fun facts about kylie jenner

Hey there! Are you a fan of Kylie Jenner? If so, you're in luck because I'm here to share 5 fun facts about the reality TV star and makeup mogul.

1. Kylie Jenner is the youngest self-made billionaire in the world, thanks to her successful makeup line, Kylie Cosmetics.
  2. She has a massive social media following, with over 280 million followers on Instagram alone.
  3. Kylie Jenner is known for her love of tattoos and has several pieces of ink, including a red rose on her left thigh and the word "sanity" on her left arm.
  4. She's not just a makeup mogul – Kylie Jenner also has her own skincare line called Kylie Skin.
  5. Despite her glamorous lifestyle, Kylie Jenner is also a huge animal lover and has several pets, including a few dogs and a horse.
So there you have it – 5 fun facts about Kylie Jenner. Whether you're a fan of her makeup line or just love keeping up with her on social media, there's no denying that Kylie Jenner is a force to be reckoned with.

Prompt: A preview of Sunday's Cleveland Browns vs Washington Commanders game

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to provide information about current events or future predictions as my knowledge is based on information that was available up until September 2021, and I don't have access to real-time information or the ability to browse the web. Is there anything else I can help with?

^HA! I still have a job! (For now...)

wtf

*nonsensical canned laughs*

I watched about an hour yesterday, there's something about *it*
His standup bits are amazingly bad.

Paraphrasing one I just saw:

"Have you seen the prices of small apartments these days? You could buy a car.

Anyway, what do you do with your free time? I like to make things out of clay. What do you like to do with your free time? Have you considered selling your work?"

(Scene break)

His standup bits are amazingly bad.

Paraphrasing one I just saw:

"Have you seen the prices of small apartments these days? You could buy a car.

Anyway, what do you do with your free time? I like to make things out of clay. What do you like to do with your free time? Have you considered selling your work?"

(Scene break)
Sound+of+Laughter+-+Template+PHOTO-Orig (1).jpg