Aging

• Start date
  • Replies 342 Comments
  • Views 34,782 Views
p.s. this aging shit is for the birds. I want my 20something body and energy back. Not that I am doing bad - just not what I want.

p.s. this aging shit is for the birds. I want my 20something body and energy back. Not that I am doing bad - just not what I want.

My dear, PM me a detailed pic and I give you my expert analysis! :fox:

Make an old man's day before it might be an impossibility and you wish you had! :oldballs:

mister monkey you seen this Italian girl from Toronto? she blowing up in the hit parade

It's Mother's Day weekend. I'm heading to her place today, bringing lunch and smoothies and a card and a chocolate rose.

mister monkey you seen this Italian girl from Toronto? she blowing up in the hit parade

Had no idea she was from around these parts, or that she was so young. I don't hate it.

Never heard of her RJ but sounds OK! Let's see if she has staying power a few years down the road! At my age I can't keep track of all these kids!

I guess this can be classified as an aging issue:

Driving my car, I change lanes - and I use my turn signal - but I'm getting quite bad with the forgetting to disengage it.

you're turning into this character:

ybEEwnF.png

My dear, PM me a detailed pic and I give you my expert analysis! :fox:

Make an old man's day before it might be an impossibility and you wish you had! :oldballs:

This post is overly creepy.

Kinda makes my skin crawl.

Like Buffalo Bill creepiness.

:mrmonkey:

Thanks Blitty! Luv ya pal! :hugyou:

And Blitty, you misunderstood the true message of the second line of my post! The story of my life!

Had a dream last night about my brother. Wouldn't call it a nightmare but a bad dream.

We were sitting beside each other in some kind of rec room watching TV - and he told me to be careful about my feet so they didn't block his view.

I didn't see any way my feet could get in his way and I got mad and started telling him off.

That's about it.

lol, sibling rivalry.
I've been having some foked up dreams as of late. None last night though. All my stresses from real life like to find their way into my dreams.

Aren't we all.

when i was younger i was of course naturally attracted to Alex DeLarge, but now that old man in the wheel chair, he was kind of cool you know

I am starting to think a few nagging aches and pains may be arthritis.

:fok: