Adrian Diaconu +423

Matty

0-fers Will Happen™
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
vs Chad Dawson. Good value.

Dawson will be gun-shy after getting stopped for the first time of his career against Jean Pascal, who is NOT an especially crafty or powerful guy. Diaconu is even less crafty, using an all-offensive slugging style, but he might have the heaviest hands in boxing right now, pound for pound.

Look for Diaconu to score a couple of knockdowns during the first half of the fight. If Dawson survives, he'll take a decision, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Diaconu closed the show within the distance. Guy is a fucking animal.

Bet this shit potato. Free money.

gl matty

I'd like to watch this fight. Did it start yet?

Tomorrow night on the undercard of Hopkins-Pascal.

Excellent. Thanks Matty

sports (?) fok yeah

matty don't bury us

Yeah Matty don't bury the WHOLE board with this buddy

this is for tomorrow night?

not a bad play. You never know which Dawson is going to show up.

Roy Jones Junior fought a few hours ago. Some sad shit....

Why the fok would Jones fight again and go to Russia to boot. Fokken tard needed to retire after his loss to Glen Johnson. He's gonna end up with pugilia dementia.

Why the fok would Jones fight again and go to Russia to boot. Fokken tard needed to retire after his loss to Glen Johnson. He's gonna end up with pugilia dementia.

Some big money Russian must have bonus pay to have it over there.

Diego Maradona will coach in Dubai 2 seasons for $32 million usd.

What do you think for the main fight Matty? I think Pascal gets it done this time. B-Hop was slightly over at the weigh-in, but did manage to get under the 175lb limit. Pascal looked pretty focused and wasn't intimidated.

I am on Pascal and diaconu.... hope it works out. If one wins I break even, if they both win I'm gold.

He was +450 last time Potato checked at the South Point.

Potato was thinking of betting the guy who was fighting Hopkins but passed.

His "aw fuck it, it's not a scalp, but close, might become one in an hour although this will probably lose because it just doesn't sit well betting into this spot" wager for the evening was DAL - OKC Under 201.