ABC regrets firing roseanne

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 2,091 Views
There's an interesting point that perhaps Blitty is bringing up. Alot of this PC shit is more relevant to a narrow segment of the population, like the media itself and public figures, who are themselves primarily in the bs public relations business. The general public doesn't act like and doesn't have the same concerns as what the media presents. That is the media tries to makes us believe our neighbors are bigger morons than the really are.

So I would be weary of ascribing traits of ABC to tribalists or collectivists or whoever else you want to invent

the business to enrage and divide the people among themselves, you're right reno the majority see right through it and are nothing like they are portrait even with vastly different political opinions, but many fall through the cracks, and when a percentage of these reaches a critical mass the scale tips and violent attempt at social change comes, Germany 31 Chile 73 Serbia 92 Rwanda 93, psychological warfare for control and profits

Reno we talked about this 10 year ago at sbr forum

the business to enrage and divide the people among themselves, you're right reno the majority see right through it and are nothing like they are portrait even with vastly different political opinions, but many fall through the cracks, and when a percentage of these reaches a critical mass the scale tips and violent attempt at social change comes, Germany 31 Chile 73 Serbia 92 Rwanda 93, psychological warfare for control and profits

Reno we talked about this 10 year ago at sbr forum

ah yes sounds right. Sometimes I think I might be in a giant loop repeating myself, without realizing.

I have, over last few years developed an even more depressing perspective on how power works, how social change happens, how morality is mostly rationalizations (on a political level), how popular revolution is easily corrupted, and more dangerous than it's worth. :dunno: And really, I'm not a fan of mass groups or mobs.

I guess all that's left to preach is stubborness, resistance and civil disobedience on an individual level. :thinking:

I don't get how a country on other side of planet, can be so obsessed with everything minute thing that goes on in the US.

not just them, look at our Canadian friends. Hell, look at Russian news. Cause America is boss who makes decisions and the others are colonies of various degrees. :thinking: Of course it matters what our boss is doing. new world order, remember.
I'm constantly disgusted when watching a lot of Russian programming. It is like poorly made imitation of American stupidity and over hype. ..which makes it doubly bad. ...And of course I'm aware that it didn't used to be that way, but for younger generation it probably seems normal. :scary:

Canada brotheren makes sense.

Australia though? Seems like they would be focused on England/New Zealand affairs before obsessing over US.

I don't get how a country on other side of planet, can be so obsessed with everything minute thing that goes on in the US.
We're bought up to believe that the US is the beacon of desire through saturation of culture and that we're protected from potential regional superpower invaders through our allyship. Though under trump who knows where things stand from one day to the next...

We're basically the little regional brother that you don't want nor need but sucks for you being the big brother of the world, so in that respect you kinda have little to no choice if stability is the name of the game...

Xpy, do you pine to be one of us? Like so many I think that might be your lifes goal.

Xpy,

I'm not just referring to you.

Below is a post from a Melbourne acquaintance on FB.

How much could he possibly care about one random thug getting killed on the other side of planet??

Never seen him post about the genocide happening on the Myanmar/Bangladesh border... Isis taking over the Philippines.. Racism and homophobia in OZ... etc.. etc.

All that important stuff is going on several thousand miles closer to him.

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 12.14.33 PM.png

its barely a big deal out here

I don't even know where those places are, but I know they are close

seriously black guys. put the guns down when the good guys show up