A "We love Bread" thread at Peepsplace. I could not make this shit up if I tried.

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 4,616 Views
Californias loves me too!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

we need more out of you californias

I think he's selling lawn furniture. You need lawn furniture Bread.

raiders seems to be an interesting fella. There's dozens of pics of our bunch of Hooligans floating all over and he's acting like he unmasked Zorro or something.

What the hell are you talking about? I start a thread, "photo of bread". The others were surprised to find the photo. I know there's a ton out there. I didn't make a big deal of it and I knew that bread wouldn't mind. Bread grows on you. I think he's a good poster.

get over yourself. I brought a picture of swede over an you think it's creepy. I thought swede would have the same reaction as bread.

You have also made similar blanket statements about all of OGD so I guess that I shouldn't be offended.

FWIW, I think that you are a good poster too.

I love how the spammer at least goes to the trouble of creating an avatar.

Raiders let's blow these popsicle stands and create our own forum. We will be HUGE!

welcome jo whore. what part of are you from?

that picture broke my phone. :sad:

Johomerebel can you believe that they posted a thread like that about me at Peep's? You can't make this shit up! :lmao:

Johomerebel I was put on post review by Jimmy Hoffa today. I didn't make it.

What are you selling? I will buy that shit if you can speak non-Hebrew you filthy mutherfucker.

Russian to English translation

It's amazing furniture Malaysia was completely Money for example screen buy is generally a penny. A new bunk bed from Hevea can say for nothing
I'm not campaigning, just recommend to read