mrquincy

Generally Specific
Since
Feb 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
http://thechive.com/2013/03/13/its-yoga-oclock-somewhere-60-photos/

beautiful-yoga-pants-27.jpg

Excellent work MrQ! Did the teenage tits pic Plommer posted inspire you with this thread?

It was the LULU Lemon recall of the 'see thru' yoga pants!

Also, I accidentally posted a link as the title of the other thread. www.brobible.com looks like a much fancier version of Gamelive. Hopefully RJ or another admin can adjust the title of that other thread

I believe each male poster should select their fav pic* from this link when they have time? Make 3 choices aka 1, 2, 3 and the equivalent points of 1, 2, 3 will be awarded!

Like say the MLB MVP voting I will tabulate the results and give them to you Championship Monday in April! Take your time deciding and GL will crown a winner, Miss GL Yoga Pants!

* Disregard pics that have more than one girl in them!

Yoga pants give me yogurt pants.

every girl in the midwest wore the exact same outfit to school

- north face fleece
- yoga pants
- ugg boots
- "bug" sunglasses

Potato, nice to hear bout your school days but ........ we need 3 votes from you for the Miss GL Yoga Pants contest! The girls in the pics might all have yoga pants on but the packages inside them vary! TY kindly, sir! :bringit:

in order my favs are
54, 42 and 20

Thanks Pucky! Would appreciate more voting when posters have some spare time!

Plommer, sorry bout you having to judge these ladies with pants on, but use your imagination on what you think is the nicest underneath!

vote.jpg

Man I dunno. I like the yoga pants - yoga pants have my unconditional approval - but they all end up looking so similar. Guess I'll say

3, 6, 29

Man those are some very beautiful women all around.