• Start date
  • Replies 4 Comments
  • Views 865 Views

2daBank

Since
Aug 7, 2010
Score
Tokens
seems to me we getting yet another game where ppl are overreacting big time to week 1.yes sf looked like straight shit but i do not believe that was the real sf (although i do not trust or believe in alex smith), i do however believe in Singletary and think that he will have his boys playing tonight. after what mia did to the vikes offense i think its safe to say the Saints d really didnt prove much last week. I dont know the numbers as im not a huge stat guy and didnt bother looking them up but from memory id say SF has one of the better MNF records over the years. SF on Monday night is a tough place to play and catching them after a embarrassing loss will make it that much harder.

the total is interesting to me as it opened at 44 and is currently sitting at 43.5, this is the lowest total in a Saints game that i can remember going back all last year. to me this is somewhat telling as obviously for sf to be in this thing we are gonna need a slower paced game, and to me it looks like that is what the linesmakers are expecting...everytime i went through this game 21-20 kept screaming at me but that is cutting it kinda close for the under.

line is at sf+5 at most shops but gotta love bodog who always leans heavily to the fav and you can get sf+6 and +220on the ml...taking the points with the 9ers and also gonna sprinkle a little on the ml....gl everyone whatever you decide.

As long as Saints win to keep hope alive in my Last Man entries, I'm all good.

Good luck.

As long as Saints win to keep hope alive in my Last Man entries, I'm all good.

Good luck.

i went the easy way in my knockout pools this week and went with GB. i try to avoid road teams in those things as much as i can.

I'm rooting for Bread tonight! Remember, he is holding the money!