• Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 1,528 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Archie and the exiled ITH in a close battle, with only 0.20 units separating them.

Amby is slapping around Tully like it's his job. Amby making a strong move, using the momentum from his last second comeback on Puckoff to catapult him through this round as well.

House Money and UTEOT in another tight one, with HM holding a 0.70 unit lead.

The best matchup on the board didn't start off so great. It was Herman jumping out to 2-0 +2.00 and Mexican Stallion faltering to an 0-3 -3.00 unit start. But after yesterdays action, this contest is shaping up to be the barn burner I knew it could be.

Herman 2-1 +0.90
Mex 3-3 -0.30 units

:popcorn:

Why aren't I the tournament favorite??? This is BULLSHIT!

Herman -120
UTFOT +100
Field +1000

:yes:

Tourney favorite HERMAN still trucking along, with Mex Stallion being down by UFC action.

Amby and Tully have some plays to make, with Amby in control with a more than 2 unit lead.

UTEOT and House Money in a tight one. Uteot has some plays to make while HM is done. HM holds the tiniest of leads on this last day.

It looks like Archie has rebounded from his embarrassing performance against Absolutely Nobody to take out Inthehole.

Final Four is set.

Herman
vs.
Amby

UTEOT
vs.
Inthehole

The two favorites still trucking along. I think Amby and ITH are in big, big trouble here. They should just be content with making it this far. :moped:

Inner vs. Amby final +1000

Any other final -1500

Only if you're playing the high chalk.

It got a whole lot more interesting because I lost my match with archie

LOL this is true...I messed up my math. It's Archie vs. UTEOT. My bad...sorry Arch.

Odds for the final still remain the same. :moped: