32-Man Contest Update

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 2,609 Views
sounds good fisch, thanks for going easy on me

this contest was just warmups. i will be cock slapping yuor bookie and his whole family next time around buddy.

Did Daft beat me? I cursed him and stuff.

moldy did i win? or i get dq?

your on this palce 24/7 how is it that you cudnt post 10 plays. you were even reminded about it multiple times

actually timer i was out of town all weekend, checking in on the phone but ya no excuse

Bread, I would have played when I thought about it, if I knew where to make picks and what lines to use...... I get confused easy cuz I"m an old cout.

Ok so when did the sports betting contests area open up...... shit........ I"m an idiot.

Last edited:
Unreal. A double elimination match. Never seen that before.

I beat durito...does that mean me pro?

It means keep on drinking and good things will continue to happen to you.

I promise.

It means keep on drinking and good things will continue to happen to you.

I promise.

Is that your life motto?

Amby hasn't failed me yet! Look at me - I'm a winner!!!

BadNina and Daft put on the best last day show. Nina went 4-0, including her Double Play to come roaring back from a 2.20 unit deficit. Very nice.

Blitty and Juror put on the worst show, getting in one play between them. Unreal. Archie, enjoy your 2nd round bye.

Herman had the most dominant first round performance. Watch out for the new Herman!

bracket2.png

One step closer to tuna.

If you guys knew how much I loved tuna, you'd know how badly I want this.

Also...special shoutout to Mexican Stallion for moving on despite being down over 11 units!! Who does he think he is anyways, EaglesPhan36???

Logged in a few times and never saw a contest thread. WTF