2020 New Years Resolutions

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,060 Views
reno, do you play in the 2/5 game at Caesars often? Is it a soft room generally?

Maybe my 1st time since they changed the room around. It's funny that a measly 2_5 would get it's own separated room and be considered the big game in a high roller joint :laugh:
yes I would call it soft. there are regulars, some older Chinese, some younger pros, occasional women. overall not very aggressive or creative play. Fun crowd.Good level of conversation, none of those slobs eating or phone talking, ear phone wearing shmos. Just when I thought poker tables were unbearable, I'm happily finding some pleasant games

I’ll check it out when I go Vegas in May.

Make money working my ass off at new job that is not a piece of shit job like the security one was - don't fuck up
Get a nice place to live (moving into improved place Sunday)
Get back into poker when I can figure out where to play that isn't shut down because of COVID or a rigged online room
Eat better
Join gym, get back into shape
Start dating

Throw them on here guys. We can look back at them at the beginning of 2021 and see how we did.

I personally want to....

1. Buy a new car. I have a Jeep Patriot now. I want a Jeep Wrangler
2. Move to a different part of Florida. St. Augustine.
3. Pay off my IRS debt in whole. It’s only $6000
4. Get my teeth straightened.
1 I did. 2, I ended up moving to a new place but not St Augustine. 3 I have partially done. 4 I did not do.

Quit job/make current job work for me & fam - did it.
Work out 30 min 3x/week for 40/52wk - nah... maybe 50%
Go to dermatologist - already thought of this for 2021
Have a second child - not for lack of trying. Its complicated.

I've been talking about a 2021 resolution that's pretty far out for a while now... ill save it for that thread .

Like your plastic wrappers or your fecal matter?

Sell some of my Bitcoin

jajajajajajajaja I’m just being silly!

Like your plastic wrappers or your fecal matter?
By putting his fecal matter in the "waste" plastic wrappers Dr/Lawyer Boner can kill two birds with one stone, as the saying goes.