2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi, Russia

• Start date
  • Replies 221 Comments
  • Views 10,974 Views
idiot announcer: It would be nice to keep politics out of Olympics but its very hard.
really? You're the only one bringing it up, incorrectly and for no reason.

5min later,

idiot announcer: Zdeno Charra grew up in Czechoslovakia and was forced to pledge allegiance to Soviet leaders.
really? how did that go down exactly genius?

Is there a way to mute the announcers so I can just listen to the music and crowd.

chara also speaks 7 languages

how can Tretiak run that far? He's like 70 and 300lbs :clap:

idiot announcer: It would be nice to keep politics out of Olympics but its very hard.

5min later,

idiot announcer: Zdeno Charra grew up in Czechoslovakia and was forced to pledge allegiance to Soviet leaders.

Pledging allegiance

:facepalm:

fucking broad hockey at 4am :facepalm: this olympics is losing me already

fucking broad hockey at 4am :facepalm: this olympics is losing me already

I watched mens snow skateboarding (with ramps) and now broads on skiis running on snow.

i got bitches jumping now...i like it when bitches jump

5min later,

The Olympic Movement has always been about politics, corruption, and greed. I guess its not just in the US.

The Olympic Movement has always been about politics, corruption, and greed. I guess its not just in the US.

Aren't all professional sports like NFL, MLB, NBA about politics, corruption and greed? Or you really think the owners care about the players?

A

Aren't all professional sports like NFL, MLB, NBA about politics, corruption and greed? Or you really think the owners care about the players?

The difference is the Olympics love to portray themselves as pure athletics and amateurism for the most part (until recently). Most of these sports no one can relate to or care about. The IOC is the most corrupt of all.

The difference is the Olympics love to portray themselves as pure athletics and amateurism for the most part (until recently). Most of these sports no one can relate to or care about. The IOC is the most corrupt of all.

Some say the NFL is the most corrupt of all. Watch the NFC championship game again from this year or last year's Seahawks - Packers game.

How about the NCAA? Where the BCS champion is decided by "computers" or the teams that make it to March madness are chosen behind closed doors.

Long program, short program, couples, team....too much figure skating for me.