2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi, Russia

• Start date
  • Replies 221 Comments
  • Views 10,993 Views
And if a curling stone gets a better time than a bobsled, let's disband the sport altogether.

that would proof that bobsleders arent doing anything except taking up space.

btw Russia's leading in medals. take that boner :russia:

cjN5TNq.jpg

:betplom:

Cutie patootie

that would proof that bobsleders arent doing anything except taking up space.

btw Russia's leading in medals. take that boner :russia:

I know. I bet them under 10.5 like -300 too...

Corrupt judges left and right. The US won it all when they beat the Ruskies fair and square in shootout. That is all. :bacon:

As you know, I don't much root for US athletes. I've really grown to appreciate the ice dancers. This despite his goofy hair and her plastic face. good job ya'll :clap:

As you know, I don't much root for US athletes. I've really grown to appreciate the ice dancers. This despite his goofy hair and her plastic face. good job ya'll :clap:

Yeah, those two are really good, but she is super strange looking. She looks like an animated disney princess come to life.

460x.jpg

you crazy mcroofballs. unless you're being sarcastic :dunno:

did you see Canadians crash the bobsled? Foking hosers. I was just gonna say, there can be no reason to have a 4 men, common. maybe it goes faster.

MrX
Yeah, those two are really good, but she is super strange looking. She looks like an animated disney princess come to life.

460x.jpg

She reminds me of the movie Avatar.

RC, all in all a very successful Winter Games in that Russia security protected everyone involved! Seemed like a major concern before hand that now looks like the Western media played up to the hilt! Well Puntin and his boys did their job! Kudos for that!
:clap::clap::clap:

Although it started rough, Russia made a big comeback in overall hosting of the event.

I'll tell you what bothers me though.

You got a country like the Netherlands which is all goofy for speedskating. That's fine. Not my cup of tea but people like what they like.

So Netherlands loves their speed skating. I gather it is possibly up there with Canada's obsession for hockey or Brazil's feelings about soccer. Fine.

But here's the problem. Loving speed skating as they do makes them eligible for like 80 different medals. There are races of all different lengths. Relays. Mens and womens. Plus you can have multiple entries in each event and win all three medals. Netherlands is up near the top of the overall medal standings - and it is all speed skating. They suck ass at almost everything but they are 5th in the overall medal standings.

Hockey has 2 medals max. Two.

They need to have different hockey events. 1 period hockey. 2 period. 3 period. 6 period. 12 period. Then have them all 4 on 4 and 3 on 3. Another event: shootouts only. And you should be allowed to enter more than one team in each event. They could also have some kind of stupid combined hockey event with some kind of stupid scoring system.

That's what I want.

They need to have different hockey events. 1 period hockey. 2 period. 3 period. 6 period. 12 period. Then have them all 4 on 4 and 3 on 3. Another event: shootouts only. And you should be allowed to enter more than one team in each event. They could also have some kind of stupid combined hockey event with some kind of stupid scoring system.

That's what I want.

:biglaugh:

No-contact, co-ed, 3-on-3 hockey, 2 women 1 guy.

Fine. That can be a medal event and also contribute some stupid number of points to the stupid scoring system for the stupid combined hockey event. Done.

:handshake: