2014 Gamelive Predictions Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 5,794 Views
Switzerland. But close enough.

IAG wins this exchange. This thread was supposed to be about writing stupid shit. That's what we do, write stupid shit.

Thanks buddy. You just locked in my vote for POTY. Now go write some stupid shit in this thread.

I think it's pretty clear that Matty has been very subtly instigating these two to rip each others faces off. He's a musician and a master at manipulating the subconscious. I don't know why he's doing it but that's what I see.

I think IAG & Cali should kiss and make up.

And when I say "kiss and make up" I mean full blown lesbian action.

I predict that would be the thread of the year.

Trying to bring this thread full circle.

I love lesbian kissing so much.

:facepalm:

dumberican

Wtf do you want from me I'm in sales not geography.

Between you, RJ, Matty Cali, IAG and Cami the hostility is just fucking unbelievable around here anymore it's a fucking battlefield. Fokkin Vagabond as well. That fucker is insane.

Prediction - in 2014, the hostility escalates to WWG.

I understand that you are Bi and that really is ok, but just completely out of curiosity, do you enjoy going down on chicks? Personally, I love it.

hmmmm..........Sometimes, but they have to be really clean, and I don't like or touch anything that smells funky. I am very picky about girls. I'd rather use my fingers to get them off honestly, but I can do either, it's whatever.

I'm not hostile to anyone, I just like busting balls. virtually of course.

hmmmm..........Sometimes, but they don't have to be really clean, and I don't like anything that smells funky - I LOVE IT!. I am very picky about girls. I'd rather use my fingers to get them off honestly, but I can do either, it's whatever.

+1

:guitar: