2014 Gamelive Predictions Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 5,796 Views
Pucky falls for a French Canadian stripper and leaves everything behind.

Pucky falls for a French Canadian stripper and leaves everything behind.

Wouldn't that be a treat!!! I would bet that Montreal strippers (frenchies are not as die hard in Montreal) are the hottest by far in North America.

Fischay is caught spying in North Korea, the Expos hat gave him away.

kato becomes a mean poster

Teela finds another random farm animal in her yard.

NOT a metaphor.

Mudcat's new album is nominated for a Grammy!

IAG
Cali becomes the next Heidi Fleiss after repeated failed drug tests for her dream jobs.

wtf, that's really unnecessary rudeness.

Have you all not seen the posts where i've mentioned I'm clean? 30 days today. I've actually gotten counseling. so fuck all of you who continue to doubt me. thanks.

2014: the year cali gets a kickass job, meets an amazing man and leaves the haters on here in the dust.

blitty: gets his girl knocked up and marries her, lives happily ever after.
matty: realizes being a dad is the best thing ever and lives happily ever after.
casper: soul searches then finds happiness, not between someones legs, but with himself.
teamer: is healthy
cami and bacon: wedding bells? Have you set a date?

cami and bacon: wedding bells? Have you set a date?

Workin on it homie we'll get there

Gamelive bash - Steve and Cami's wedding reception, date and location to be determined.

wtf, that's really unnecessary rudeness.
No. That is called a joke. You were worried about passing a drug test and made a thread about it....and I made a joke which referenced that. If you refer to the original thread you will see I said I believed you could get/stay clean.

I'm amazed however, that when you made a comment about ME (which most deemed snarky)in the ebay thread, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said in various threads that I was sure you were not serious, but when I make what is clearly a joke, it is deemed "unnecesaary rudeness." by you.

Unnecessary rudeness would be me saying "I will not take last night's comment by you seriously because you were probably fucked up when you posted it. "

Once again, it's too early for this.

IAG wins this exchange. This thread was supposed to be about writing stupid shit. That's what we do, write stupid shit.