2014 Gamelive.com/forum awards

• Start date
  • Replies 151 Comments
  • Views 5,627 Views
^^^^^^^^^ Lost on me. Maybe you have to have a good understanding of 5 teamer to get it. I do not have a good understanding of 5 teamer. He does not post enough for me to do any bar stool psychology. I don't get it.

My votes are still for Reno with SASS and Matty's Knife Stalking. Seems like there should be more though. Some forgotten treasure.

Fiveteamer has baggage. That video taken out of context is meaningless.

But yeah. Strong video by His Fiverness.

It's not as good as the Skydome video. That was an all timer.

IN YO FACE, ELLABALLS

JL would like to make an acceptance speech

sounds like he's fluent in French already. :dunno:

Why didn't Teela have gamelive baby update/picture thread? JL is already a pillar of the GL community.

I don't really post photos on here. That thread would be all about my parenting fails, which I'm pretty sure most people see enough of on facebook. "Ok, we get it, you suck as a parent."

The best and FIRST- Gamelive attended wedding- marty

Lol at having internet non-people at your wedding amongst the real people you know in your life. :chickendance:

JL has a lot to deal with, language-wise, for a little fella.

Also I have seen the Romanesco all over the place out here.

Hipster Mecca.

First guy to bring his real-life GF to an Internet non-person's wedding - Blittser

Even Fiver thought it best to leave his wife at home.

#fleshlight

At first I thought fiver officially came out of closet, and was showing of his new bf..

Then I figured out it was your co-worker. :dunno:

I don't really post photos on here. That thread would be all about my parenting fails, which I'm pretty sure most people see enough of on facebook. "Ok, we get it, you suck as a parent."

:lol: First baby is just for practice.

At first I thought fiver officially came out of closet, and was showing of his new bf..

Then I figured out it was your co-worker. :dunno:

:lol:

He's the guy who got fired earlier this year, we're biker buddies now.

I guess I can see it. :hugyou:

Best English Premier League write ups - Backfist

IAG
My votes [for video] are still for Reno with SASS and Matty's Knife Stalking. Seems like there should be more though. Some forgotten treasure.

Man o man - I actually did a video this year in fabulous 3D. Now I know how David Cameron felt with Avatar losing to Kathryn Bigelow for The Hurt Locker.