2013 Year End Awards

• Start date
  • Replies 138 Comments
  • Views 5,429 Views
Can you stop using the term 'power posting' and call it as it should be: posting diarrhea?

IAG
Best GL mentor-MC
Friendliest GL members Kato/Mr.M/Camicon

LOL! Being categorized with Kato is always good! I seem to have that effect on women until they know me better! So I'm holding onto MrsM's coattails to get into heaven and Kato's to get into GL heaven!
:pope:

vagatronay! What you talking about pal?

dude! Gamelive heaven. what a thought.

Best four-sided love triangle- IAG, FW, Mudcat, and Mr.X
That would be more like a trapezoid. And if I verify this is true, I'm taking the seagull back.

Plommer should get all sorts of awards I just am not clever enough right now to think of any. Best mood enhanced by use of a psychotroic drug poster? Plommer help me out. No shame in self awarding.

IAG
No shame in self awarding.

Not true, I remember putting one of my own quotes in the Reno cool thread and Bread nearly blew a gasket over it.

One thing about this place is you can't go around tooting your own horn, someone else has to do the blowing.

PS: I've been winning awards since my SBR days, heck even mudcat nominated me for poster of the month, once.

Not true, I remember putting one of my own quotes in the Reno cool thread and Bread nearly blew a gasket over it.

One thing about this place is you can't go around tooting your own horn, someone else has to do the blowing.

PS: I've been winning awards since my SBR days, heck even mudcat nominated me for poster of the month, once.
If the second part of that second sentence was not intentional, I will vote you for best Dec 16th unintentional sexual innuendo.

IAG Plommer's been winning the default Poster Of The Months almost every month for 3 years.
He's by far the most decorated poster.
Half of my posts are just attempts to emulate Plommer :dunno: (notice post 58)

IAG
If the second part of that second sentence was not intentional, I will vote you for best Dec 16th unintentional sexual innuendo.

Plommer is never unintentional, unless it was by mistake.

Remember when SamsNcharge99 won the SBR poster of the month award for October 2009?

Most.

Memorable.

Autumn.

Ever.

The evolution of dance video was unreal. Kid had heart.

Best drop by and say a bunch of crude shit and then disappear for a week. Tullayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :tully: Tully I'm feeling bad for Mayo pal, those boys had their van jacked and they are very pissed, not looking like it's going to show up, sounds like a pro job.

Best health scare/comeback: Cobra King

Owes us the most posts: Acid Joe

good stuff gil- we have been through a lot with xpy

he lost his car on a bet

proud of xpy
MR KATO!!!!

Ah yes the car. Good news the beast (car) is back. Thanks mate.

Life has been VERY hectic past couple of months...

Bring on the holidays and some Christmas cheer!!!

mid life crisis award: wally

wait, did i do that already? im fucking relentless i tell ya

Vagabond should get something. He's like that one pesky asshole that sneaks up behind you and chucks a grenade at you after the war is over.

One vote for Vagabond as pesky-grenade-chucker-of-the-year.

Vagabond should get something. He's like that one pesky asshole that sneaks up behind you and chucks a grenade at you after the war is over.

One vote for Vagabond as pesky-grenade-chucker-of-the-year.
Seconded