2013 Year End Awards

• Start date
  • Replies 138 Comments
  • Views 5,376 Views
Teddy you are strong.

MikeyLo I appreciate a tad more.
He is my Jacoby Ellisbury of the site.
No real personna but posts his plays on the reg and doesn't let his results faze him from his ultimate goal.

To be awesomesauce.

:pope:

nominations accepted

any topic

for example:

best power poster 2013:

IAG

2nd - Cali

I don't power post at all... like 3 times in the past year maybe? in comments, ok, but not creating threads. Thanks for the nomination tho!!!

i dunno, teddy... i really think its Pauperguy... but you are definitely 2013 Forum Badass, so im not going to argue if you want the Newcomer award too...:hides:
What Ray mention to say was 2013 Forum Dumbass

I feel like 2013 was the most drama/stress free year I've had since I was about 19. This was a good year, I need more years like this.

I feel like 2013 was the most drama/stress free year I've had since I was about 19. This was a good year, I need more years like this.

I feel like 2013 was the most dramatic/stressful year I've had since I was about 19. This was a bad year. I need fewer years like this.
Ying/Yang
Keep the continue.

Very little women/meatball type drama, work was smooth, went back to the gym, saved up some cash etc...

More please.

this is what happens when you go busto/learn your lesson from betting horses like a madman in 2012 and dont waste more byt betting them in 2013 :yes:

great adds

poster of year 2013 is up for grabs

kato votes for matty

biggest loss of a poster - 2013

durito