• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,375 Views

Flying Dutchman

Since
Aug 13, 2010
Score
Tokens
...didn't think I'd last this long...

...it's a little boring here, but I like the TP shots.

good work...

keep up the great work

try your best to be entertained

Dutchie, it can be slow at times but that's when as a member you have to dig down dee and pick up the slack. Sometimes it will be forced and won't come off as truly good stuff but your efforts won't go unnoticed. Sometimes it can be original material with it's own dedictaed thread and other times it can be just some twisted take on an existing thread.

Dutchie, release your beast.

well, it is football season and the handicapping models (and they are hungry beasties) demands data...and NBA also looms...

I long for the day i can reach such an historic milestone.

What's up CK. Coming thru in the clutch! Long live the Whalers! Do you root on the Hurricanes or do you despise them?

Good work dutchy. Enjoy your stay.

Dutchman and Cobra! Every great team needs utility players like yourself who sit on the pine most of the time eating sunflower seeds. Nobody expects you guys to come in and do anything dramatic, just don't lose the lead. Know your role and accept it.

Wilson Valdez has been a Godsend for the Phillies. I love that little reddish gotee he has going!

52e0f53b59044901cc4515e5c00a809c-getty-96545800gf015_philadelphia_.jpg

Dutchman and Cobra! Every great team needs utility players like yourself who sit on the pine most of the time eating sunflower seeds. Nobody expects you guys to come in and do anything dramatic, just don't lose the lead. Know your role and accept it.

Wilson Valdez has been a Godsend for the Phillies. I love that little reddish gotee he has going!

:rofl:

Dutchman, I need a refill.

Gatorade-8ozCup.jpg

you know things are slow when people are congratulating themselves on reaching 100 posts

monkey that doesn't look like the right photograph

Dutchman and Cobra! Every great team needs utility players like yourself who sit on the pine most of the time eating sunflower seeds. Nobody expects you guys to come in and do anything dramatic, just don't lose the lead.

Another astute point by MrM.

Congrats on a strategic 100 FD.

Ah, I remember my first 100 well.

Some of my best posting, actually.

What's up CK. Coming thru in the clutch! Long live the Whalers! Do you root on the Hurricanes or do you despise them?

This might be the reason it will take me until 2012 to reach 100 posts, it takes me two days to respond!

I am a big Hurricane fan, though it is not quite the same. But that 2006 Cup win was for all of us long suffering Whaler fans who lived through some of the worst times a fan of any team could live through.