$179 million for a Picasso

• Start date
  • Replies 301 Comments
  • Views 23,453 Views
You're basically paying for an autograph. Still cool, but there is a ton of Picasso stuff out there. His output was ridiculously large.

And then there is the very real possibility that eBay is letting a bunch of people sell fake prints:

Last edited:
Yeah I don't see an authentic autograph going for $100. I mean unless the guy spent every waking moment signing "authentic reprints", whatever that even means.
I mean Pete Rose charges about that, and he does spend every waking moment :grin:

There are Picassos out there that go for 4 digits, but yeah any signed print would have to be at least in that ballpark.

I've worked for two companies that had a Picasso print on their walls. After reading the above links I'm 90% convinced that neither was real.

What do you mean? He painted what goes on in muddys brain

Environmental activists from Just Stop Oil have thrown tomato soup over Vincent van Gogh’s iconic Sunflowers painting currently hanging in London’s National Gallery.

FfBkvaSXgAAJb9V.jpg

I didn't know that Vincent Van Gogh never received any type of success while alive, he struggled to sell a single painting in his own lifetime

here the Dr. takes him to 2010 and shows him