173's Casper/Cali conspiracy theory

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 6,563 Views
I wanted to get it so that the beer appeared thrown at 173's head by me but when it was obvious he slammed them into his own head I thought it was appropriate in it's own way.

:lmao::yes:

So awesome Stevay. Wow. :bowdown:

I am disappointed such videos no longer exist. they were great.

Casper, I know a Casper growing up. In my teens years.

Wow. I read all the comments first and then went to watch the video...got all excited ...dashed hopes. Why does it no longer exist?

It was a great video.

One of the all time greats.

because the account he made them under no longer exists.

I am disappointed such videos no longer exist. they were great.

Casper, I know a Casper growing up. In my teens years.

did he lie about everything, get fired from jobs that most only get fired from for stealing and stiff people out of money too? just curious

not to my knowledge.

did he lie about everything, get fired from jobs that most only get fired from for stealing and stiff people out of money too? just curious

Considering I have never been fired from a bartending job before and my reason for getting fired had nothing to do with stealing, I find it curious you say that.

Ray Ray, you don't know me. I appreciate you keep your inaccurate comments to yourself.

Thank you.

lol you hack him?

No, he posted his login details and I logged in and changed his password then sent him the new information.

I protected him. He was trying to show someone something not realizing all his personal details were avaialble once logged in.

He can confirm this.

Considering I have never been fired from a bartending job before and my reason for getting fired had nothing to do with stealing, I find it curious you say that.

Ray Ray, you don't know me. I appreciate you keep your inaccurate comments to yourself.

Thank you.[/QUOTE

what did i say that was even remotely close to inaccurate? you are a huge fucking liar...everyone found that out years ago when you moved to vegas... its true, bar people get fired all the time for getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar and skimming... i didnt say you did this time, i just said thats why some get fired... and you are a fucking stiff who has owed for years and dont plan on paying... read my comments again you fucking moron and tell me where i said something inaccurate...thanks

Thank you.

how much have you stolen from people on this forum?