100 Pushups

• Start date
  • Replies 53 Comments
  • Views 3,925 Views
Does it matter how far your arms are out?

It does in the sense of what part of the chest you wanna work. I actually go from hands adjacent all the way out to double shoulder width, this gets the full pectoral muscle and varying degrees of the forearms and triceps.

start with column 1 , but do the push ups with your hands making a triangle under you.
the middle of your chest should touch the triangle when you go down.

you'll be a bad ass in no time

Starting tonight. Hopefully can film myself doing 100 in about 4-5 weeks.

Spent my Friday evening doing pushups.

I ain't big time?

:moped:

don't revert. you have had a good run. don't be that guy. do the 100 pushups in your own privacy. then jack off while you are on 98

97...98...99...100!!!

this is what Patty needs, before enlisting. Make that prick do 100 pushups

don't revert. you have had a good run. don't be that guy. do the 100 pushups in your own privacy. then jack off while you are on 98

That image is gonna send Scholar to Pleasure Town.

Anybody here into PX90? I see that infomercial from time to time, playing in the background, and I wonder... Maybe not a bad idea to shock the body into a whole new youth.

Good bump, started over because I needed to do them perfect form.

I'm using some books so I know how far to go down, and I wasn't doing them right earlier.

Video will come out in a month or two, if I can't do 100 then I'll do as many as I can.

you had to read a book to learn how to do a proper pushup?

you had to read a book to learn how to do a proper pushup?

No. I'm using books to know how far down I have to go. I have 3 books on the floor that I touch every time I go down with my chest.

ohh, lol

always thought your supposed to touch your chest to the floor when you go down,
or either about an inch from the floor and hold it for a few seconds than back up

A video of someone doing 100 push-ups does not sound very electrifying. Hopefully there can be some kind of condensed novelization.

when I "go down"...... ok nevermind I'll skip that joke

when I do pushups I touch my chest and turn my face to the side so that my cheek touches the floor too at about the same time, so that I know that i'm keeping my body stiff and straight