Zimmerman's bail is cheaper than my friends bail.

• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 898 Views

UntilTheNDofTimE

At the tables
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I was talking to my buddy over the weekend and hes like maybe i should have just shot somebody and got out of jail a little cheaper.

Although i don't have a strong opinion on the case since i haven't followed it closely i find it funny that a murderer can get out on a 150,000 bond while my friend who was convicted of a felony DUI(bodily injury, nothing permanent) had to pay 190,000 to get out. Other driver was also drunk and when my buddy went to his arraignment with a public defender(after he fired his first lawyer, he hired a second lawyer), the judge said 6 years in prison seemed fair....

I know murderers that have done less time.

so your friend is in prison now?

you find it funny, that a guy, who was defending himself and hasnt been proven otherwise, got a cheaper bail than a guy who went out and got shitfaced, drove drunk and fucked up someone else in a wreck? :clueless: ... you should stick to work at soft drink plants buddy...obviously, the law isnt for you... dui laws are mean as fuck these days

you find it funny, that a guy, who was defending himself and hasnt been proven otherwise, got a cheaper bail than a guy who went out and got shitfaced, drove drunk and fucked up someone else in a wreck? :clueless:

+1

Bail reflects the risk of the accused 1) offending again, 2) failing to appear at trial.

A guy with 45 news vans outside his his 24/7 is unlikely to do either. His bail was fair. He aint going anywhere.

According the gun laws in Florida and from the information I read I don't believe the man is guilty. It's because they are of different descent ( not that it surprises me in the US ) that this has such large media attention

Bail reflects the risk of the accused 1) offending again, 2) failing to appear at trial.

A guy with 45 news vans outside his his 24/7 is unlikely to do either. His bail was fair. He aint going anywhere.

:lowrider:

you find it funny, that a guy, who was defending himself and hasnt been proven otherwise, got a cheaper bail than a guy who went out and got shitfaced, drove drunk and fucked up someone else in a wreck? :clueless: ... you should stick to work at soft drink plants buddy...obviously, the law isnt for you... dui laws are mean as fuck these days

Im sure the guy was in total fear of his life while he was following young trevon with the police on the phone. Neither case has been proven otherwise. In my buddies situation both drivers were drunk so throwing total blame on either party is null.

you hang with a rough bunch

Im sure the guy was in total fear of his life while he was following young trevon with the police on the phone. Neither case has been proven otherwise. In my buddies situation both drivers were drunk so throwing total blame on either party is null.

I am assuming your buddy was found at fault in the accident from the police reports, thus why he was charged.