• Replies 5 Comments
  • Views 863 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
looking to get a dog, I hate little ones, and need a semi-tough dog.....as there are alot of tough ass pit bulls around here, and I don't want my dog to get eaten when I take it for a walk. I've always loved Labs... any reason not to start out with a Lab?

how are they with being house broken/trained?

never had a pet in my life. a couple months back I started giving food to this street cat and then it started coming to my door everyday. a couple of weeks back when it got real cold I brought it inside my place, was here for a week. when it finally got back to normal i took it outside and the next morning I found him run over. :grin:

never had a pet in my life. a couple months back I started giving food to this street cat and then it started coming to my door everyday. a couple of weeks back when it got real cold I brought it inside my place, was here for a week. when it finally got back to normal i took it outside and the next morning I found him run over. :grin:

holy shit, that was a depressing story....but I loved it.... its real and that's life....random and tragic

Golden Retriever

Saint Bernard

English Mastiff

What you have right now?
My Mom and Dad have a female Golden Retriever. Such an amazing and awesome dog. I don’t currently have a dog. Hopefully that will change sometime soon, Rogueis…