• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,155 Views

Troll Bait

Darth Troll
Since
Jan 2, 2012
Score
Tokens
You have something challenging to address. Not the normal day to day bullshit, but something fucking hard. The kind of thing that makes your head hurt after a few hours if you don't take a break, but makes the dough when you crack it.

If you're trying to solve a sports betting problem at the edge of your ability, how do you attack it? When is your most productive time? How do you break the problem down, to spread your efforts over days (or weeks or months)?

I don't have all of the answers but I suggest you start the day with one egg (sunny side up), one slice of gluten free whole grain bread, one vine ripe tomato and a half cup of almonds.

Should get the brain primed for some problem solving.

:handshake:

Where the fuck do you find gluten free bread?

Bread loves his glutens.

People say theres no edge in horse racing but if you get to a track at 4:30-5AM with some donuts you'll get a lot of info

People say theres no edge in horse racing but if you get to a track at 4:30-5AM with some donuts you'll get a lot of info

Yeah, most of it bad.

The grooms know 10x more than the trainers do...thats why they cash their checks before the trainers/owners show up.

The grooms know 10x more than the trainers do...thats why they cash their checks before the trainers/owners show up.

Maxx don't be redonkulous pal, all grooms love their horses and over rate their chances.

Plommer was a groom years ago, still knows plenty of trainers at Woodbine.

the last time i saw bill shoemaker he was controlling his wheelchair through a straw, and was still listed as a trainer..

YNAFBTEM

figure out that acro and you get 2 grand...its not hard