Not the New Guy
Since
Apr 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
hotnany-date-500x375.png

Calm down fuckers.

Typical behaviour, yep, you're a female. :duh:

I am not typical butplunger. I am my own woman, not the typical cry baby bitch the gets pissed off everytime someone tells me no.

sensitive.jpg

You're trying really hard to be shocking but I don't think it will work on this crowd.

I am not typical butplunger. I am my own woman, not the typical cry baby bitch the gets pissed off everytime someone tells me no.

Sorry dude, no mames guey.

You're trying really hard to be shocking but I don't think it will work on this crowd.

Speak for yourself, I'm in awe of a pretend woman that can come up with "butplunger" as an insult.

Oh I am not trying really hard to be shocking, do you want to see shocking?

wilheim banned her at Rx for posting pics.

I think you are way off base. With the exception of Pavy (who has departed anyway), I don't think anyone here is overly sensitive.

I haven't warmed to you (yet) because you haven't actually said anything.

I haven't warmed to you (yet) because you haven't actually said anything. AND because you own a cock.

Cunt, there you go again, making perfect sense.

Cunt, there you go again, making perfect sense.

One tries, plommer, one tries.
I don't think I have done it this week and I wouldn't like to go unsaid so, before I forget - Plommer, fuck off.

One tries, plommer, one tries.
I don't think I have done it this week and I wouldn't like to go unsaid so, before I forget - Plommer, fuck off.

:reload::cigar:

Oh I am not trying really hard to be shocking, do you want to see shocking?

*nevermind*

starting to ignore......now.

Last edited:
I haven't warmed to you (yet) because you haven't actually said anything.

Good astute line. Maybe we could work out some kind of deal. I would be willing to pretend I find DW very shocking in exchange for the odd post that says something and is not just noise-for-the-sake-of-noise.

OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA!!! :guitar:

Corked.gif