• Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 1,498 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
When ESPN brings up how lopsided and shitty the officiating of a game is...those guys are paid to ignore stuff like that. embarrassingly obvious stuff tonight :yes: ... there were times when the announcers were speechless :lmao: .

heat/celts ... there was a point in the 1st qtr where one of the announcers says "wow, this is bad...i got nothin" something along those lines :lmao: .. 3rd qtr was equally as bad ... i think the heat were better tonight, but officiating totally dictated the outcome and really didnt have too... was shocked to see the espn guys discuss it... that obnoxious show with skip bayless should be interesting tomorrow...

daffy, we got tennis in about 5 hours... get yourself a nap... not a lot that i like, but stacocakes and the boys are crunching numbers as we speak...might have something good by morning :lowrider:

I started watching it but then my natural inclination to watch baseball took over. Based on what you're saying I'm glad I went with bases.

I saw about 3 seconds of the game. I hate watching NBA basketball for pretty much everything you said and then some.

heat vs spurs at the final seems like :megaman:

does anyone know what the deal is with bosh? ive been out of the loop and cant seem to find anything valuable on the situation

does anyone know what the deal is with bosh? ive been out of the loop and cant seem to find anything valuable on the situation
Abdominal strain and doesn't appear he will be available until the finals (if they make it).

Good call RR! Read where Doc Rivers got technical and after game said it was the worst one (bad officiating IHO) he ever received! More or less saying it was a bad job by the refs all-way round with no advantage for either team!

Perhaps, but I don't think either of these series will be as easy as the first games looked.

i agree with this but id still play heat in 4 +400 that sb is offering

Abdominal strain and doesn't appear he will be available until the finals (if they make it).

cool i guess im looking for more specifics on the actual abdominal strain but that makes sense based on what im seeing

Ive heard bosh could play game 6 if the series gets there. I think that was on espn the other day, but have no concerete information.

i agree with this but id still play heat in 4 +400 that sb is offering

cool i guess im looking for more specifics on the actual abdominal strain but that makes sense based on what im seeing
ok didnt know how out of the loop you were. Will listen for more details to report.

http://m.miamiherald.com/mh/db_77197/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Y0tQSFVg
Though Heat coach Erik Spoelstra called Chris Bosh’s light on-court work a “positive sign,” he warned not to overstate the significance.

“There is still not a timetable,” Spoelstra said of Bosh return to game action. “Seeing him like he is right now is significant progress,but his return is still indefinite.”

Bosh,who has been out since sustaining an abdominal strain May 13 in Game 1 against Indiana,did light shooting and worked on lateral movement during Sunday’s session,which was witnessed by Heat president Pat Riley,among others. He did another light on-court workout Monday but has not practiced with the team or done contact work.

A return before the end of this series hasn’t been ruled out,but the Heat is proceeding cautiously.

Sunday’s session “was a very light workout,more a progression of his rehab than a basketball workout,” Spoelstra said. “I wouldn’t over-read into his workout. We’ll continue to reevaluate every day. When he starts legitimate basketball work,I’ll pay attention a little more.”

Dwyane Wade said Bosh remains an active participant,attending team meetings and giving input on defending the Celtics’ big men.