+

carlton-blues-logo.jpg

+

collingwood-magpies-logo3.jpg

ML Parlay...
St. Kilda / Carlton / Collingwood

I am on this quite HUGH...
:rayray:

you realise carlton are classic chokeurs and st kilda is shithouse?

ah fuck it, i'm in... zoo day with the little dude so i'll put it in now but really now...

fuck man, this is a sicko bet

seriously very bad

I'M JUST MAKING THIS KNOWN NOW

VERY BAD

actually no, i just laid the -500 for collingwood to win

i can't put all of those teams together... seriously...

loveyou though xo

I love St.Kilda at Etihad... and Carlton is the nuts at MCG..um when they arent playing collingwood :lol:

getting around 1.42 to my 1 and i would rather play it this way than rely on any of the favs to cover ...

RR this season has been one of the squarest of them all...No reason y this doesnt have a chance...GL pal...

no, you need to read in between the lines...he said i was a magnificent AFL capper that realizes when the square side is the right side... :lmao:

I think xpy just called you a square rayray :hides:
:what?: Just observing that this year alot of the favs have covered and no reason to think that this pattern wont continue....Dibber dobber Juror sitting in the tree, T R O U B L E is he :)

no, you need to read in between the lines...he said i was a magnificent AFL capper that realizes when the square side is the right side... :lmao:
:cheersbuddy: only concern is the blues, who knows whether they turn up or not?? GL pal...

that fucker wasnt as easy as we thought either...:nope: time for a few hours of napping :fischy:

darling, you better wake up and start cheering for your St Kilda brothers because they're getting their asses kicked

VERY BAD, SEVERELY OVERRATED team