Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
59626.gif

Carlton Blues -38.5

1311789557_epic_australian_rules_football_catch.gif

Port Adelaide vs. Collingwood

5am espn3

72.5 ... jajaja ill pass i think, but if anything, you would have to lay it i think...:lol:

early leaner on Brisbane -5.5 and Hawthorn -32.5 ... lets figure this shit out :yes:

Sorry guys, just got home but I think all of the favourites are going to roll today.

:cripwalk:

on to the next boyzzz

72.5 ... jajaja ill pass i think, but if anything, you would have to lay it i think...:lol:

early leaner on Brisbane -5.5 and Hawthorn -32.5 ... lets figure this shit out :yes:

lolololol just by 140

small on these guys tonight...wasnt feeling overly confident about anything.

man I was burned out this weekend didn't even bet any footy

man I was burned out this weekend didn't even bet any footy

time difference stiffed me this wknd so i couldn't get on here in time

listening to your laura pausini clip while my friends are boozing it up inside during a break from the masterchef finale

the network people are such greedy assholes that they aired one hour of the 2hr final and now are airing an episode of their renovation show that's tanking in the ratings so they can try to suck people in

so the real final comes after that

need to send shanty after them

i go 7-2 the last 2 weeks and the 2 games i lost tonight were the 2 smallest bets ive made...i can only hope it flies under the radar...:lol: ... great comeback from adelaide tonight btw...

fw, my highly sophisticated footy model only has issues when too much math is involved...

comicsquareroooooot.png

dont show irisharithmatic this...his head will explode

The last model I had Ray was a Richard Petty car I put together in about 7th grade.

FW, don't let Ray fool you. The AFL quaddie here has a very serious system using meticulously tested models. Our communication is just a bit fucko right now.

masterchef mini bash

yes

and the mom won

which was ok but i wanted them both to win i guess

mom vs young buck named Michael but with the nickname Mick

very hard choice

no more MC roguey, I feel lost :sad: