yo dopers...have a question

• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 1,556 Views
BC -powder, Goodies, meth, opiates, etc...
could be anything
as far as making her business your business, thats up to you and the situation
I lean towards freewill to do as one pleases as long as no harm to others.

whatever floats ya boat and helps ya sleep at night...
but seriously how can anyone in Aussie afford to do drugs let alone feed a habit?
its like a 500% markup over there

There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it. :lol:
Bill Hicks

you get 40 pills of 500g paracetamol and 10g codeine for $5.95 otc

used to be 72 for $7 but the law got strict :p

I can't say for sure that's what she was doing but there was a box of Panadeine on her ensuite counter and that's like 500 mg tylenol + 10 mg codeine per pill
but i didn't even think of that until Ray said it because to me it's like tooth or cramp pain shit

anyway appt is in 43mins... pissed off at this bitch now because i know she was a doper for sure and now she's put me in the position of ratting on her or not and then worrying about her kid forever

what a stupid way to do drugs!! why not just swallow the pill? they come in tablets here!

cold water extraction... mention it to her, might save her liver if taking several 500mgs of APAP a day
harm reduction :mmike

I need someone to talk to me about doing acid, molly and shrooms.

What do you want to know?

No way you've never done molly.

I've done E but not pure Molly.

I have access to all 3 for free from a friend getting clean. I'd like info from those who have tried. maybe we should move this to the secret zone?

Pure molly is just E minus the crap they mix in there that does nothing good for you.

If it's good, it's wonderful.

Acid/Shrroms are way different

From my experience, chicks handle shrooms a lot better than acid. If you've never done acid before, you'll probably want to do it with someone who has done it before and that you're very comfortable with - especially if it's good acid.

Not sure what you're looking for as far as "info" goes.