• Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 1,544 Views

Oksana

zig a zig ah
Since
Jun 16, 2010
Score
Tokens
Is there any sort of way of taking drugs where you put one of those old school paper cigarette tubes or maybe a little straw way to the back of your mouth with drugs inside of it? Everything I'm Googling comes back about snorting shit or actually eating the paper but I'm almost positive this person was taking something although I'm not sure what. She definitely didn't eat the little tube though because I saw her put it down after.

Thanks!

Depends on what drugs you are taking.

Then again, I don't know much about diff drugs.

SoV
Depends on what drugs you are taking.

Then again, I don't know much about diff drugs.

Yeah I'm pretty clueless too obviously. It almost reminded me of those candy straws as a kid where you'd bite off the end and tilt your head back so the candy would come out. But this little tube was much shorter. I couldn't even guess what drug she'd be using so I'm just coming up with bullshit on google.

pixy stix was the candy... maybe she had some powdered oxy or other pain killer and didnt want to snort...most anything besides coke can be pretty harsh to snort... but why she wouldnt just put the powder in a little piece of paper towel and swallow, i dunno...

pixy stix was the candy... maybe she had some powdered oxy or other pain killer and didnt want to snort...most anything besides coke can be pretty harsh to snort... but why she wouldnt just put the powder in a little piece of paper towel and swallow, i dunno...

Never even thought about painkillers but I bet you that's what she was doing since you get the codeine ones and some other strong shit otc here. thanks Ray!!

Ray you're a legend!! Apparently some people call it parachuting? (this is from a druggie forum and he's talking about Codeine)

"it means you crush up the pill (people do it with ecstasy too) put it on a piece of paper, roll it up, put it down your throat and it goes right down your throat..You have to be drinking water though, cause it breaks down in your body quicker, and giving your high quicker"

wtf - you're supposed to take that shit for a toothache or whatever.

bloody junkie skank

Ray you're a legend!! Apparently some people call it parachuting? (this is from a druggie forum and he's talking about Codeine)

"it means you crush up the pill (people do it with ecstasy too) put it on a piece of paper, roll it up, put it down your throat and it goes right down your throat..You have to be drinking water though, cause it breaks down in your body quicker, and giving your high quicker"

wtf - you're supposed to take that shit for a toothache or whatever. bloody junkie skank

It sounds like there is a backstory here I'm not aware or, but you have all the right ideas.

Parachuting is very common for injesting drugs so you can avoid the bad tastes. I'm personally a little messed up in the head and prefer the reminder that I'm doing bad things so I don't use this method. It's common for MDMA or X or Opiates because of their strong bitter tastes. It's also a faster means for the body to absurd the substances than taking a pill for, if we are talking about Codeine. If X person is indeed doing opiates behind you're back I'd be concerned. Opiates aren't something to fuck with and are very easy to become physically reliant upon.

Parachuting is very common for injesting drugs so you can avoid the bad tastes.

S'mostly done to speed up the whole process though. If you want to avoid the bad taste, have a compressed pill or fill a gel capsule with your powder.

Common.

It sounds like there is a backstory here I'm not aware or, but you have all the right ideas.

Parachuting is very common for injesting drugs so you can avoid the bad tastes. I'm personally a little messed up in the head and prefer the reminder that I'm doing bad things so I don't use this method. It's common for MDMA or X or Opiates because of their strong bitter tastes. It's also a faster means for the body to absurd the substances than taking a pill for, if we are talking about Codeine. If X person is indeed doing opiates behind you're back I'd be concerned. Opiates aren't something to fuck with and are very easy to become physically reliant upon.

Yeah it's a bit fucked actually and now I'm stuck debating if I should rat her out which is so not my style. It's this bullshit kind of underground foster caring that I got roped into doing for the past 6+ months or so and whilst the intentions are good, now I have a meeting tomorrow with the coordinator of the program to debrief or wtf after this wknd. Just needed to make sure that I wasn't jumping to conclusions with what I saw... didn't think I was because really who does that unless they're doing drugs of some sort?? But because I couldn't even find a mention of what kind of drug she might've been using I was worried I was just being judgmental or paranoid. What a crazy world full of shit I have no clue about.

Parachuting is for pussies. I enjoy the raw taste of drugs. :yum:

Yeah it's a bit fucked actually and now I'm stuck debating if I should rat her out which is so not my style. It's this bullshit kind of underground foster caring that I got roped into doing for the past 6+ months or so and whilst the intentions are good, now I have a meeting tomorrow with the coordinator of the program to debrief or wtf after this wknd. Just needed to make sure that I wasn't jumping to conclusions with what I saw... didn't think I was because really who does that unless they're doing drugs of some sort?? But because I couldn't even find a mention of what kind of drug she might've been using I was worried I was just being judgmental or paranoid. What a crazy world full of shit I have no clue about.

I think the line gets crossed when people stop being vocal about their actions/intentions. Once you start hiding or using on the side, no matter the substance of choice, is when it starts to become a personal problem or issue. Granted drugs aren't for everyone either. I'll say it again Opiates are not something to fuck with. I'd work with him/her to try and get them the support they need because they are physically altering her body to demand it to live. Scary stuff.

Parachuting is for pussies. I enjoy the raw taste of drugs. :yum:

:baby:

I think the line gets crossed when people stop being vocal about their actions/intentions. Once you start hiding or using on the side, no matter the substance of choice, is when it starts to become a personal problem or issue. Granted drugs aren't for everyone either. I'll say it again Opiates are not something to fuck with. I'd work with him/her to try and get them the support they need because they are physically altering her body to demand it to live. Scary stuff.

:baby:

Codeine falls into that category? I'm pretty sure I heard it was in the same class as heroin but have no clue if it's that dangerous.

If it is that's pretty messed since you buy that overthecounter.

BC -powder, Goodies, meth, opiates, etc...
could be anything
as far as making her business your business, thats up to you and the situation
I lean towards freewill to do as one pleases as long as no harm to others.

whatever floats ya boat and helps ya sleep at night...
but seriously how can anyone in Aussie afford to do drugs let alone feed a habit?
its like a 500% markup over there

There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it. :lol:
Bill Hicks

Codeine falls into that category? I'm pretty sure I heard it was in the same class as heroin but have no clue if it's that dangerous.

If it is that's pretty messed since you buy that overthecounter.

It is in the same class hence why I'm telling you to be alarmed. Here is an answer to your question http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeine#Relation_to_other_opiates .

and that wiki page should help your questions. Remember this is all an assumption as I have no idea the situation or the chemicals at hand. It could be a laxitive for all I know.