Year end bonuses

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,599 Views
I've been getting silly bonuses for most of the year which has really been key because I went through a real transitional time. They are based on production so I guess they don't fit end into the year end bonus categories. I have used them to among other things get a replacement car, get a laptop and to chase girls around.

It hasn't been too bad all things considered.

:bigearguy::owl::boxcleanersdaddy::sov:

my boss has changed his mind and has decided to give out all employees a nice bottle of rebecca creek texas whiskey.

You are also allowed to post on a gambling board while on the clock, I would quit your bitching.

Allowed is inaccurate sir!

2pm is the scheduled time. Girl is gonna pull down 50k in 30 minutes... takes me 3/4 of a year.

Takes me about a year and 1/10th. That Ally McBeal you have is a keeper!

ally-bcbeal_l.jpg

Boner, will she break you off 5k to deposit with?

my year end bonus will be that i dont gamble for a week...:choo:

Profit sharing bonus should be good for a swift kick in the nuts this year. :greencheck:

We used to routinely get $500 after taxes. About 7 years ago medicare really started cutting re-imbursement on diagnostic tests that are big money makers for hospitals and that $500 has turned into a $50 gift card that they won't even pick up the taxes on. So it turns out to be about a $42 gift card.