yall wanna hire me rogue u make ur mind up

• Start date
  • Replies 53 Comments
  • Views 4,652 Views
scam artist, many stories the last was pretending he needed money for a bachelor party and trying to extract money from posters for it. has a site saying he's the next big thing in poker - but the thing is he begs for money to do that too. basically he wants to do a lot of different things and wants our money to do any of them. says he has a part time job which i highly doubt.

Great scam artist baby don't forget ur wallet slips it's in my pocket

holy shit where the fuck did my wallet go?

Lol atleast 1 guy knows what's up on here

Lay in bed all day scamming sucking dick and hey I'll put a video of 1500 up

Has to make u wonder how I got it

so now you're bragging about laying in bed sucking dick all day?

hey I'm not judgmental man do your thing, not sure how many would give you a high five for that though.

Not u bacon lol it's funny I'll let u in on a secret

Y'all think I'm crazy but only the smart ones say why does one truly do it and post so much at eog

Covers and 5 other forums

Must be some fincial gain

I'll be showing 1500 than 5k for the bachelor party for some one who don't work life's shitty

well to earn my trust you'll have to post a vid of teela squirting on your face

she's a friend of mine and she's pretty much thrown herself at you every chance she gets

The main problem I see for Irishluck is being so uninteresting. Here's what he has shown: he can guess at sports results. We know he can do that. But so can literally every person in the world (and many members of the animal kingdom).

I am still waiting for the first time I see him say anything interesting about anything.

Has he even figured out that this is not a sports/gambling site? Is he that clueless?

It seems possible.

I still want to know more about this laying in bed sucking dick all day and getting paid thing. Not for me but I know a couple gays who work very hard for minimal wages and that could be a useful avenue for them.

Who told me to join here 5 years ago if u answer it u get me gone for a week

it's just a car bruh

Cougar is correct

1.cougar u interested in doing a video talking about it

I'll give u really good props if u tell me exactly how long ago it was where it was and what was my screen name over there

Also cougar what happend with Brock u guys still close or u went ur seperate ways

It was at SBR

Your screen name was Fighting Irish

I get lots of food pics from Brock mostly from bars and the like

Occasionally I'll go to Champaign for a game and hit the bars, it's a decent town

Not interested in doing a video on it LOL on my way to Iowa right meow

coug are you in on this suck dick all day in bed and get paid thing

asking for a friend

Hey Irish, it's Casper.

Long time no speak pal. Can I make a couple of recommendations?
Forget asking for $$ from anyone on here. That is SO 2010.
Take the $27 you have in singles and invest in orange juice futures.
Find relevant topics to post on here about. I recommend any topics that contain the keywords "Down's syndrome" and "pesto".
Lastly, nobody wants videos of you doing blatantly homosexual stuff. Maybe Teela might, but the rest of us have matured quite a bit since our SBR days.

Goog luck in your endeavors.