Score
Tokens
ALL PLAYS POSTED IN THIS THREAD

Play #1

Wimbledon

Murray vs Cilic

Murray to win sets 3-0 (+138 888sport)
Risk $100 to win $138

Ordinarily go for Murray ATS here but always go for +EV plays early on. Not saying you guys shouldnt as it most certainly is the safer option imo...

Cilic played his final (imo) against Querrey in a epic 5 set battle that lasted for more than 5 and half hours, winning 17-15 in the 5th. 4 of those 5 sets went to at least tie-break level and can see Cilic coming into this match with a lack of intencity, which will need to be at 100% if he is to have any chance here against the hometown hero...

Banking on this not to happen....Am 8-1-1 thus far with all-in wagers so not saying it will win but i do feel confident enough to pull the trigger...GL pplz

Good luck xpy. Any special reason for this all in project?

Just trying to help other posters as well as myself here RJ....

All about spreading those feel good moments :megaman:

Getting that house mortgage down payment from an all-in free tweety project would have been classic.

So Cilic finally won that match against Querrey today? Jesus. That was a marathon.

Good luck, xpy.

Getting that house mortgage down payment from an all-in free tweety project would have been classic.
Ah yes. Alas, tweety was clipped by a Eagle no less...

So Cilic finally won that match against Querrey today? Jesus. That was a marathon.

Good luck, xpy.
Thanks Monkey. I know he's had nearly 48 hours to recuperate but u gotta think that playing the equivalent of 7 deep sets will have to have taken its toll here.

Lined opened at 5.5 with Murray being juiced...

-6.5 can be had for +127 at pinny also...GL guys...

Juror i dont understand y they wouldnt have the homeboy playing in enclosed stadium.

This has killed my edge on this wager as its given Cilic an extra 20 hours or so to compose himself.

Murray had the guy on the ropes til the heavens opened up...

Guess we wil see...Just glad i took the -5.5 as well here...GL

Good luck, xpansive. You're a top man.

Murray with the knockout blow...

One down and hopefully many more to go...

SoV
Good luck, xpansive. You're a top man.

SoV, he won't understand that mate.

Let plommer translate.
plommer is dinky-di

(SoV doesn't know Christmas from Bourke Street)

Xpy, you're no bludger pal

Give us your plays and we'll Take a Captain Cook.

g'day pal.

PS: Jamie Moyer is now a Toronto Blue Jay. Lets hope he gets a start!

:lmao:

Sovver forgive my eruditive rudeness m8. Appreciate the words of encouragement, ty..

Plommer u crazy canuck. Moyer finally saw sense huh?? Guy should be a solid asset to a already well established line-up..

Plommer, keep naming those spades pal... U know how we feel, nuff said m8

Double post unrealness

Last edited:
Ty pplz...Onwards we go (hopefully)

Play 2

Wimbledon
Djokovic v Federer

Djokovic -4.5 (+123 pinnacle)
Risk $238 to win $292.74

So basically Federer hasnt taken a set off the Joker since September 2011. Sure, Federer is in stellar form but anyone whos watched the Joker over this tournament will realise he too is back to his best form. Damn i wish both these guys were at the peaks of their careers. What a match that would be :grabsome:

Sure, couldve taken the -3.5 here but really see no reason for that as expecting Federer to once again start slow. Thing is against Joker, doing this will result in total burial as can see federer trying too hard, resulting in a increase of unforced errors.

Not saying this will win but feel confident enough to pull the trigger. GL here everyone and lets hope we live to fight another day :megaman: