rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
76312c93e5ac185f9c4e8a6eec4ffc9b8b3c6eac

ae4761a8d83d144ffc0174690f1780582c984403

f0f8f3828561c81a859fe2cf6ba55c876abcfa44

Didn't watch it live RJ, YT it later on but over here these guys have basically been massacred...

Cricket in this country is what MLB is to the states or ice hockey is to canada. It's a sacred part of the national identity which brings people together. To have that tainted in this manner really hurts, not just from the fans perspective but also as citizens of the nation.

We still scratching our collective heads here as to why because you have a player in Smith who's a once in a multiple generation type player, ranked second only to Bradman and Warner, who's an absolute excitement machine on the field. Yeah he's had his dramas off it too and most of me believes they're genuine in their apologees (as they realize how much they've stuffed up) but the cynical part of me thinks they're only crying because they got caught.

Either way, the Australian cricket team will be a shadow of itself for the next 12 months.

Fade and make a nice penny or two...

Felt too much like a WWE interview

Ridiculous with their talent

Felt too much like a WWE interview

Ridiculous with their talent
From my understanding he's doing a paid interview later on where he'll answer the questions he dodged in that presser...

But yeah, bunch of absolute numbskulls 🙄🙄

Oh wow paid interview 😎 that should be a cool $100k out of that

No, Brisbane Lions 17 against Richmond's 110 yesterday

Lions first goal came at the last minute of the third

No, Brisbane Lions 17 against Richmond's 110 yesterday

Lions first goal came at the last minute of the third
Oh wow...

Their lowest score as the lions franchise...😯😯

Chris Gayle got a century, not out, from the opening partnership, 11 sixes :bowdown:

was more dragging the feet than running at the end lol

i love that big guy

:nigerian: