• Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 256 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Seriously how is this crap continuing to happen in our great country? Is it the alien beings or China? :dunno:

IDIOT LIBERALS AND DEMOCRATS ABSOLUTELY RUINING THIS COUNTRY ..

🇺🇸🇺🇸

hello mrm!

i blame william keegan. this shit has been going on forever.

love you brother, miss you

Would have been a great distraction for a bank robbery.

IDIOT LIBERALS AND DEMOCRATS ABSOLUTELY RUINING THIS COUNTRY ..

🇺🇸🇺🇸
Honestly SS both party politicans for the most part are POS! You know Mitch McConnell was polled as the most disliked politician in the US. You know him and Biden go a way back. I would not doubt both of them would be arguing for their side during the day and then LOL at night over drinks. I think people just don't give a shit anymore after seeing persons we put our trust in are only for themselves.

Tee Morant: “Answer this, what crime did he commit? … I’m being devil’s advocate right now. I’m being a father and a devil’s advocate right now. Because, like I said, you don’t put him on the guillotine if he didn’t commit a crime, is what I’m saying. And I tell my son, you made a crime to humanity ’cause so many kids look up to you. You don’t wanna be the one that they say, ‘We did this because Ja did this and it’s out of bounds.’ The dumb gritty dance? They could do that all day. They can dye their hair all day. But if it’s something out of bounds, I don’t agree with it. And he don’t agree with it.” Justin Termine: “Does he wanna be the face of the league? And if he is going to be the face of the league, can he do stuff like he did even though it is not a crime?” Tee Morant: “Hold on, hold on, hold on. My son’s job is to try to win championships for the Memphis Grizzlies. Face of the league, that comes from other people’s opinions, first of all. Second of all, there was a lot of face of the league that did things way worse than my son. So why is he under the guillotine again? You cannot do this to me. You cannot double talk, double standard me and talk about face of the league. You cannot do that. My son’s job is to make Memphis win as much games as he can help them win. That’s it.”

– via Twitter SiriusXMNBA

hello mrm!

i blame william keegan. this shit has been going on forever.

love you brother, miss you
Love you too but I will be with you forever in your dreams! :yes:

i have weird ass formatting going on.

but - what does gamelive think about the ja morant situ?

i have weird ass formatting going on.

but - what does gamelive think about the ja morant situ?
LOL not a clue but remember when I'm gone you have a guardian angel looking after you!

LOL not a clue but remember when I'm gone you have a guardian angel looking after you!
fuck yes!!!

stay around a while please.