World Series Game Seven

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 5,336 Views
Bet the Cardinals ML (Best Bet) but I was rooting for the Rangers.

Damn. RIP 2011 MLB season.

Good thing there is college foots tomorrow. Who do you/WE like tomorrow?

I'm too depressed that baseball is over to even look at the board.

McB, ship us a winner, buddy.

I am late to the party, but have blue collar dollar on Akron +7.5 (-105) at bodog.eu.

Baseball ran it's course. I mean it's 162 games, and then playoffs. That's quite enough.

Baseball ran it's course. I mean it's 162 games, and then playoffs. That's quite enough.

You're right but at the same time you suck a bag of dicks.

Does that make any sense?

You're right but at the same time you suck a bag of dicks.

Does that make any sense?

Yes because WE go hard or go home so it's a bag at a time or nothing.

:fiverdance:

Fiver you like lesbian looking artsy brunettes. I respect that.

the bad news is the baseball season is over. the good news is college hoops will tip in a little more than a week.

He must be referencing the Molina 3-2 called ball 4. Let his hurt sink in. We've all been there.

and before that no outs runner on 2nd hamilton's bs called strike a foot outside the next pitch he popped out. totally changed the at game. then the 3-2 blown call...

its the rangers fault for blowing game 6 they were 1 pitch away 3 different times....

but jesus, lane fucked us on balls/strikes

and whose cock did freese suck to get that corvette. it shoulda been berkman's without question. but molina and craig were also more of an mvp than freese. he is the worst fielding third baseman i have ever seen in the MLB

being a rangers fan is hard work. but its all good at least the mavericks delivered. i didnt have a future's bet on the mavs though. i had 200 @ +800 on the rangers to win it all, and i didn't hedge :(