world series confirm winner

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 4,635 Views
Durito I got chucked

Had a bad couple of days and chased losses. Bottom line I was betting an appropriate percentage but it was probably more than I was comfortable betting.

If I win this I'll be fine, and if not I'm reloading to probably 1k each in two books but flat betting an amount I'm comfortable with.

I've realized what it takes to win now I just need to control the chasing aspect.

I'm gonna get burried here in Game 7....I can feel it...

I'm with you. Last night was the must win for SF.

got +800 for what will probably a PK in the world series

ONE FUKKIN TIME NICKAY!!!!

That would depend on the price he could get. It may well be slightly -ev. Personally I like Texas, but more importantly a $700 bet on SF is probably overbetting Herman's bankroll. (And that's where it stands now)

That would depend on the price he could get. It may well be slightly -ev. Personally I like Texas, but more importantly a $700 bet on SF is probably overbetting Herman's bankroll. (And that's where it stands now)

Fair enough. You're probably right.

It all depends on the price. It's certainly possible to make an +EV hedge. What he should be looking to do is maximize EG anyway.

I know you know this though, reno.

Herman this is why we stick with you through the tumultuous times, the female mood swings. When you put it all together like this, you become an all star. A pretty little all star.

Good luck sir.

I still like the Giants here. Pitching edge in every matchup other than when Lee pitches and homefield.

You know why this bet won??????

Because Vegas Dave had Rangers in 6. :lmao:

He also had the Phillies in 6 over the Giants and Yanks in 6 over the Rangers........................WOW.

How big of a square can you be?