• Start date
  • Replies 3 Comments
  • Views 439 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Haven't placed any of these wagers yet cause they aren't available at my book yet. Time for reasonable and knowledged people to explain where i am wrong.

I like Netherlands in their match in regulation. Undecided on the total though. Considering under 2.5

Like a regulation draw between Germany and Spain with Spain winning however they decide things at the end. Liking over 2.5 in this match unless the total only counts for final results. If the total only counts for regulation then under 2.5 since I think it ends tied 1-1 in regulation.

Haven't placed any of these wagers yet cause they aren't available at my book yet. Time for reasonable and knowledged people to explain where i am wrong.

I like Netherlands in their match in regulation. Undecided on the total though. Considering under 2.5

Like a regulation draw between Germany and Spain with Spain winning however they decide things at the end. Liking over 2.5 in this match unless the total only counts for final results. If the total only counts for regulation then under 2.5 since I think it ends tied 1-1 in regulation.
Good luck Wal.

If you like the draw and over 2.5 in Germany/Spain then put some coin on 2-2 exact score. This is the most likely result to give you a draw and over 2.5.

totals are regulation time only